• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Billy Steinberg

Started by *Sabine*, January 18, 2008, 12:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

I wanted to know if you guys have some info on this American producer... I think the music he does has a strong similarity with the music we all love... Steinberg, isn't it a Swedish name by the way?
Look at some songs he produced:
Too little too late for Jojo
When it falls apart for the Veronicas
All about us for Tatu

Don't you think there's smth there? Do you like this producer too? I think he's really a genius: he's the man who wrote Like a Virgin for Madonna....but of course his music has evolved a lot since then....

Rebecca

Yeah, I'm a fan of Billy Steinberg too

I've never researched much about him at all though. He's had quite a long career - Like A Virgin was over 20 years, that he's had hits recently is quite impressive.

He also wrote The Bangles' Eternal Flame and Alone by Heart which is one of my favourites.

turnaround

Definitely, every now and then he comes up with something really great.

Too Little Too Late, I turn to you, True colors, When It All Falls Apart, I'll stand by you

All classics!!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

If he did too little too late so he must be the one who did Over it for katharine mcphee , I can't remeber the name but I remember it's the same producer

turnaround

You are right, Unexpected!

He did that song too!
And I liked it..

Unexpected

what made me go and check the producers  when I first heared Over it I mixed up the lyrics and sung too little too late , so I check them and found it's the same , ((I love the Jojo style he make))

Unexpected

I can't believe this , this producer is great , I just checked the credits of my best song of leonas lewis album (the best you never had)   and he produced it  :o