• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Jörgen Elofsson writing for German Idol

Started by turnaround, April 30, 2007, 01:03:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

That's so exciting.
The newspapers mention Jörgen Elofsson and if you enter Elofsson in the Google News search you get lots of entries speaking of him and his success.

YAY :D  :smt054

I just saw Jörgen on German TV in the studio!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Yay for Jorgen!

Was he being interviewed on tv?

what do the newspapers say about him?

turnaround

Hi!
In the newspaper they just write about his success as a songwriter and that he wrote for Kelly Clarkson etc..

Here is the song Martin performed. He only came 2nd but enjoy anyway!!

http://www.clipfish.de/player.php?videoid=MTM2MzUwfDYzNzQ1OQ%3D%3D
And I liked it..

turnaround

The song is just fantastic. I will buy the single the first day its getting released. It's so wonderful.

:shock:  :shock:  :D  :D  :D  :D

Studio snippets!!

http://www.musicline.de/de/product/Stosch%2C+Martin/I+Can+Reach+Heaven+From+Here/Maxi+Single+CD+Extra%B1Enhanced///886971005820

I am listening to it nonstop!!
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi, I had a listen to the song. I don't love love it - to me it's a bit of a typical Jorgen dramatic Idol ballad, however, I would probably like this song as I listen to it more. I like it how there is the word 'angel' in the song! Jorgen really loves the word angel! I prefer when Jorgen does the more upbeat songs.
Martin is a nice looking boy and has a very nice voice - I really hope him and this song is a success.
Keep us posted on the success of this song on the Charts!

turnaround

Oh I definitely will.
Thanks for your statement.

Yes, it's absolutely Elofsson by numbers, but well I love it that way and so I couldn't be happier with the song.

And considering the studio version will contain autotune vocals I am sure it will be sounding even better, with the orchestra etc.  :)
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

I have to say I don't like it. And I'm not saying that cause I badly wanna disagree with you! *lol* I really don't like it.
Even though I have to admit I only saw the tv live performance yet and heard the snippets at musicline.

Except for the fact that by now I'm getting really really tired of the ever-repeating-always-the-same Elofsson Idol ballads I think his voice (live) totally didn't fit the song. The way he sang it was fine and he surely has a nice voice. But I think the song and his voice just don't match. But most likely they computer-re-worked his voice for the studio version, so that'll sound better! I'll buy the single for the sake of the INSTRUMENTAL VERSION (<== here's your chance malcolm)!!

Rebecca

Quote from: "®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ"I'll buy the single for the sake of the INSTRUMENTAL VERSION (<== here's your chance malcolm)!!

Where are you Malcolm?

malcolm hogg

I got called to do Jury service, and i couldn't get out of it. Pardon my french, but i am fucking sick as a chip! It went on for over a fortnight. I haven't had a minute to myself. I have my own business, so i have been coming home from the court and working 'til really late in the night. It has been such an inconvenience.
I need to reply to Jules (i wasn't being ignorant) just aint had time to scratch my friend.
I'm listening to Lee Ryan Army of Lovers at the moment, what a great bit of music that is!
You guys over in Europe are very lucky, i would say only 1% of singles released here in the UK have instrumental versions. There was a really big record fair in my city on Friday, and i was hopeful of finding some of these european released singles there, but i was stuck in the god damned court!
Jules, i trust you will see this, i will reply to you in a week or so. I have a ton of work to do, and i go on holiday on sunday for a week.
I'm going to Stockholm in July to see the Who, i'm there for a couple of days, so i was thinking of checking out the maratone and old cheiron studios, maybe see if i can get a photo of any of the guys. Does anyone know the addresses of the studios?
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Rebecca

Hi Malcolm

It's great to hear from you! I've been wondering where you've been.
I'm sorry you've had to go to Jury Duty and then still having to work long hours in your business and you're sick too!

That is fantastic you're going to Stockholm (I'm jealous!)

Have fun on your holiday in a few days. Make sure you tell us all about Stockholm in July.

malcolm hogg

Thanks for the address guys. It would round a perfect trip off if i got to meet Max! I will tell all of my July trip after i've been.
Hopefully it will be a good holiday, relaxing and fun, and a bit of an unwind, hopefully there might be a concert or two to go and see!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "malcolm hogg"You guys over in Europe are very lucky, i would say only 1% of singles released here in the UK have instrumental versions.
Last time I checked the map, the UK was still in Europe... DID I MISS SOMETHING?!?!?!  :shock:  :D
Waiting for your reply malcolm!

turnaround

This should be the Maratone Studio adress ;)

Now only Planet Six is missing

The location studios are in the building where Cheiron was located..
But the studios are shut I think now..

Maratone AB
Mobil: 070-5156980
Repslagargatan 17 A
11846 STOCKHOLM

Maratone HB
Telefon: 08-55693950
Repslagargatan 17 A
11846 STOCKHOLM
And I liked it..