• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Song Thread

Started by secski, August 13, 2008, 12:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andrea

i edited the melody a little... now you've got a version with or without the melody, so you can do your experiments... now i'm leaving for holydays and i will come back in september... have a good work together! :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/f14b09

@ Vanth: I use a famous VST called Virtual Guitarist...

@ Raul: I think that the singer of the song should be the one with the better microphone and the better stuff for recording...

Rebecca

well done guys, this is a great start!

*Sabine*

Andrea, I really love your song! I will try to write lyrics on it...

maxmartin'sfan

Hey Everybody!

I'm Sound engineer Student.. :) I can Help .. but i'm at my  parent's house up to the end of september..
I don't have a lot of stuff here.. sad..
But I Could Help to produced , and Mixed The Song!

I need training! if I want to have my internship In sweden the Next Summmer ! haha

turnaround

Hey guys, I just had a quick look into this here and listened to andrea's song.

It's beatiful, keep the good work up, I'm sorry I can't contribute anything right now, because I'm just too busy starting a job.

And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Yes Nico, you can be of great help with the song.
The verse of the song is good but it's a bit hard to think of a melody and of a full project without the chorus...

Guy

Melbourne, Australia based producer here at your service... 

I just had a listen to the song.. nice work!!  love the snare sound LOL... OK if you want me to guys I will play real guitar and bass on it for you, add some Cherion style percussion and mix it.  Please upload JUST the drum part and I'll re-upload it with live guitar and bass.

One part of the melody sound VERY "as long as you love me"...

klukan

Nice, very Cheiron'ish but the chorus needs to be tightened up a little.. Sounds too much like Richard Marx' "Right Here Waiting" in the chorus. Try simplifying the melodi a little, find a catch hook/phrase and repeat the same hook in another way (rhythm or tones). good luck

ZachJames

I know this is like 4 years old, but I really wanna hear what you guys made! All the links are dead! Someone post plz!

awonip

Wow it has been a long time! PM me if you want my midi, lost Andrea's version when I lost my drive, as well as my secski email password :)
Lets Play Together Among These Summer Waves