• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Elofsson & Carlsson writes Swedish Idol-song.

Started by Tiiger, November 28, 2008, 11:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiiger

Yes, it was announced tonight. Jörgen Elofsson and Andreas Carlsson have penned the official Swedish Idol-winning-song 2008!
We'll get to hear it in two weeks when the big finale takes place at the Globe Arena. They both described it as a typical Idol-song but a bit different, a bit faster according to Jörgen.

Fantastic news. I love it when the Cheiron-guys get together and write.

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

That is fantastic news Tiiger!

I was wondering if Carlsson would write the Idol song.

Yay, the Cheiron guys back together!!!

I like that it will be a bit faster

*Sabine*

I'm so happy all our Cheiron guys start to work together!!!  ;D
Now i'm expecting some Max with Kristian or Andreas!!

Alex Martin

Yes,i want another martin/lundin/carlsson's song :D and another elofsson/magnusson/kreuger's song.....like anyone of us.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 29, 2008, 10:38:05 AM
Yes,i want another martin/lundin/carlsson's song :D and another elofsson/magnusson/kreuger's song.....like anyone of us.
I agree Alex LOL....

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 29, 2008, 01:03:13 PM
I agree Alex LOL....

DOUBLE Chrismas miracle!!  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 29, 2008, 02:14:07 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on November 29, 2008, 01:03:13 PM
I agree Alex LOL....

DOUBLE Chrismas miracle!!  ;D
:D :D :D

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Eddie Krommer

I like when this two guys work together. They try to break the sterotypes: one can think they are going to come up with a dramatic Cheiron-inspired ballad but they are not. Just think of We Are for Ana Johnsson, they really surprised mewith sucha  great rock tune, I thought i was written by Per and Max.

*Sabine*

Yes exactly, just like Per, Jorgen and David wrote Crazy and What U see, the of my fave uptempos ever!

Alex Martin

My love.I lay my love on you,say it isn't so......3 masterpieces of E-M-K