• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

cher lloyd with max martin - new single "I Wish"

Started by nznexus, February 11, 2013, 11:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 11, 2014, 06:22:32 PM
New promo single, it's called Human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nWbjxs_OOI

I freaking love the track, can't stand her vocals.
I'm really feeling these hip hop drums!

Told you J_A24!

I love it too.

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on July 03, 2014, 03:57:12 AM
Told you J_A24!

I love it too.

Haha my bad! Didn't read the thread from the start, but yeah, everything is perfect on that song IMO. The production is kind of cliché, but well executed. Everything works.

turnaround

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Rex

the chorus doesnt sound right, like it doesn't fit in the rest of the song. I dont like it at all

melodicmoonlight

she needs to go for the sound she had on Just Be Mine and have Benny Blanco produce her records.

nanofives

I hope I'm wrong but her latest album was a big failure and I don't think she'd record again with the same set of producers she had (because of that), and she worked with almost every Wolf Cousins producer.

j.fco.morales

I liked her last album, a lot.

But I think the things is not her material, it's her.

B Steady

this thread was started by nznexus, what a legend
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on August 25, 2016, 09:27:49 AM
this thread was started by nznexus, what a legend

I miss his obsession with Ellie Goulding.

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 25, 2016, 06:34:31 PM
I miss his obsession with Ellie Goulding.

I miss my obsession with Ellie too. Well ... she was the one who broke contact.

Fun fact: I was listening to her "Outside" while reading your and writing my post.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

How anyone could lose Ellie goulding obsession?  :P

j.fco.morales

My pretend to be cool moment: I fell out of love after I met her at the 2014 Lollapalooza in Santiago.

Cher Lloyd is booked to play in Santiago in October. Is a small venue and is a weird move, considering her small fanbase.

nanofives

The opposite is happening with Selena here in Argentina, she's going to a very small venue which isn't meant to be a venue at all.