• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Cataracs, Dr. Luke & Benny Blanco ...

Started by B Steady, August 12, 2013, 09:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Interesting how they inspire each other and now they even work together.

Crazy Kids (Dr. Luke, Cirkut & Benny Blanco) has a notable Like A G6 (The Cataracs) influence, whereas Slow Down (The Cataracs) has a notable Dr. Luke & Co. influence. And now Benny Blanco & The Cataracs produced together Sean Paul's Other Side Of Love.

Does anybody know how they found together? Maybe it all started with Crazy Kids ...
Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

ew. Cataracs are superbly inferior to Benny and Luke.

j.fco.morales

Production wise they sounds very alike, though Luke is a freak at sound designing.

And he's always looking for new people to steal their sound (Billboard, Cirkut, Benny Blanco, etc).

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 12, 2013, 10:42:31 PM
Production wise they sounds very alike, though Luke is a freak at sound designing.

And he's always looking for new people to steal their sound (Billboard, Cirkut, Benny Blanco, etc).

Nah, Luke doesn't steal. He's just the leader of the session and a lot of his songs start from his guitar and end up being arranged by Cirkut or whoever he's collabing with.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: J_A24 on August 14, 2013, 02:52:23 AM
Nah, Luke doesn't steal. He's just the leader of the session and a lot of his songs start from his guitar and end up being arranged by Cirkut or whoever he's collabing with.

I know, I wasn't trying to be rude :)
His approach is get the best out the people he's working with.