• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Andreas carlsson interview!

Started by Raul_esp, November 30, 2009, 05:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I read 3 december cheiron-music web will publish a interview with andreas  :o exciting !

Rebecca

Yes, this is so exciting! Jules emailed me the other day to tell me he went to Malmo in Sweden and got Andreas to sign his book and Andreas invited him to his hotel room to give an interview!
I haven't yet heard all the details from Julian, but I'm sure it was very exciting. I can't wait to read the interview!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Jules is the MAN he did a really great work with the site, he must be the biggest Cheiron fan in the world...respect   ;)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

klukan

Quote from: Rebecca on December 01, 2009, 10:36:21 AM
Yes, this is so exciting! Jules emailed me the other day to tell me he went to Malmo in Sweden and got Andreas to sign his book and Andreas invited him to his hotel room to give an interview!
I haven't yet heard all the details from Julian, but I'm sure it was very exciting. I can't wait to read the interview!

Can anyone of you tell me if Andreas' book is released or is going to be released in English?

Linda