• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Instrumental version of ANY song

Started by justlisen, December 07, 2019, 12:28:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justlisen

Hi. I´m new here and I just found a way to split vocals from instrumental of any song. I get this using  a programming language tool.
Unfortunately, final results that it gets is in a low quality audio but I'm triying to find a way to improve it.

If you want to try, you can do it by request and I will upload it ASAP. Let me know if you want vocals or instrumental.
If it is a repeated topic, please let me know I will delete it.

Here's a example:

Backstreet Boys - It´s Gotta Be You
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lcUIo-_ALHe0keb7auqNyMjDy7eB5kWg/view?usp=sharing

I hope you like it

Mojo

nanofives

This algorithm to separate the vocals is polished. It's a sad the output bitrate quality, but it's enjoyable. Can you make Celine Dion's That's The Way It Is?

Mojo

Would you be able to make dreamworld movin up

j.fco.morales

Quote from: nanofives on December 08, 2019, 02:01:23 AM
This algorithm to separate the vocals is polished. It's a sad the output bitrate quality, but it's enjoyable. Can you make Celine Dion's That's The Way It Is?

YAS!

Sounds really good, TBH.

PS: Can you believe that Ignacio and I were classmates in high school? :)

justlisen

Quote from: nanofives on December 08, 2019, 02:01:23 AM

Here is:
Celine Dion - That's The Way It Is
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s3EnTcvbrW2LtR6MAJbBMR_lbgX6eqlY/view?usp=sharing

Quote from: j.fco.morales on December 08, 2019, 12:57:07 PM
YAS!

Sounds really good, TBH.

PS: Can you believe that Ignacio and I were classmates in high school? :)
Yep. We were classmates years ago, and we keep in contact till today.

Snipes3000

I would be happy to hear the instrumental of Backstreet Boys song Bigger.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?

nanofives

Quote from: justlisen on December 08, 2019, 05:51:17 PM
Here is:
Celine Dion - That's The Way It Is
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s3EnTcvbrW2LtR6MAJbBMR_lbgX6eqlY/view?usp=sharing

This is amazing, thanks for sharing it.

Yep. We were classmates years ago, and we keep in contact till today.

That's nice, and welcome to the forum btw.

Mojo

It would be great to hear e-type princess of egypt

justlisen

justlisen

Mojo

Thank you.  Too bad Dreamworld is a good

Mojo

Just had my tooth extracted with complicated procedure you made my day and week thank you
By the way is the program you use a trade secret i understand if it is so excuse me for asking

Snipes3000

Thanks for Bigger. You are fantastic.
Hi, I'm Luke and I'm sitting on my throne! Oh, and have you noticed that Denniz PoP songs are extremely hooky?