• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lesley Roy

Started by Rebecca, February 23, 2007, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

There's a new song on leslie's my space......very powerfull song!!!!!

Title: I'm gone,I'm going.

This is a song and not katy perry's music!!|!!

Leslie the best!!!!!! :D

Alex Martin

opsssss........2 new songs.....I'm gone I'm going and the ballad THINKING OUT LOUD!!!!

turnaround

Oh finally there's a cover and proper artwork.

"I'm gone I'm going" is the song Kelly Clarkson would probably kill for right now. Very much "Breakaway"-ish. Strong production by Max.

"Thinking out loud" (Max/Leslesy) was obviously used in "The Hills". It shows Lesley's extraordinary voice. Not revolutionary but endearing.

I want to hear the Jörgen songs now, but I fear they didn't make the album.  >:(
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I heard somewhere "I'm Going I'm Gone" will be Lesley's first single.

Who know when that will be.

I hope at least one Jorgen Elofsson ends up on her album.

Out

Both songs are great, I'm sure the album is going to be masterpiece. I wish Kelly would release something as powerful :(
"Thinking out loud" sounds very Daughtry by the way :)

Raul_esp

when willl be this cd realased??

Linda

I heard the first single will be released sometime around june.
so its not that far away =]

Rebecca

Finally, Lesley's "I'm Gone, I'm Going" is released to radio - at least in the US.

it said her album is released in the fall, so not tooo far away.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/04/20/up_and_coming_artists_lesley_roy

Raul_esp

I really love this song(unbeautiful) , it is amazing , I think it is the best ballad that max martin writes since shape of my heart

Raul_esp

I cant stop listen it !!   ;D  when  will be it released  ? , I cant wait anymore!!!

ahmed

he is amazing when he writes ballads.

Out

"I'm Gone, I'm Going" is like a battery for me these days! It charges me so good!

Alex Martin

turnaround

By the way, "I'm gone, I'm going" is out on I-tunes in the US.

Surprisingly Max wasn't involved as a writer, the song is by Alexander Kronlund, Lesley Roy and J Shuster.

Anyone knows if the songs does well? I feel it's bubbling under, which would be a shame.

It's so strong and catchy.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'll be so upset if it doesn't do well! it's great to see Alexander Kronlund in the writing credits!

I don't really know how it's going, but I get these emails about the top songs played on radio in US and at the top there is sometimes a banner advertising Lesley's song and it says "Produced by Max Martin" which is exciting. Anyway, it hasn't hit the top 50 yet in radio plays (though Katy Perry's is doing really well) but hopefully it will slowly grab people and do well. It really deserves to do well.