• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop The Feeling

Started by melodicmoonlight, May 06, 2016, 07:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

The bass sounds just like Ariana's Greedy.

I still don't get the song.
I think DNCE is way more cool.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

j.fco.morales

Damn, it would be amazing if Justin invited Max to his sessions with Timbaland and Pharrell...

Max toplining over weird beats...

B Steady

Quote from: j.fco.morales on May 22, 2016, 08:50:09 PM
Damn, it would be amazing if Justin invited Max to his sessions with Timbaland and Pharrell...

Max toplining over weird beats...

+1
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

Thanks Shockdion, I love that photo with Max and JT! and even better if they record an album together!

bugmenot

Max Martin Parking drama in Stockholm
It was then parking the uproar broke out. When the guys left the hotel a "home" for their lunch, they saw a parking attendant who had just patched Max Martin's black Ferrari.
- When they came out, she had just put the note on the box. He goes back and waving little arms, he barks of course not, but yes. The bodyguard just laughs, says PO Sanna's Aftonbladet.
http://stoppapressarna.se/svenskt/justin-timberlake-i-svenskt-parkeringsdrama

Rebecca

B Steady

Quote from: bugmenot on June 01, 2016, 11:18:10 AM
Max Martin Parking drama in Stockholm
It was then parking the uproar broke out. When the guys left the hotel a "home" for their lunch, they saw a parking attendant who had just patched Max Martin's black Ferrari.
- When they came out, she had just put the note on the box. He goes back and waving little arms, he barks of course not, but yes. The bodyguard just laughs, says PO Sanna's Aftonbladet.

y'all aware this is our user Polarmachine?
and this pic was taken last year when Max recieved an award in Stockholm
Polarmachine (Jake) sent me the selfie via kik back then

Jake say soemthing about this, that's crazy!!

Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

That is so cool that it is Polarmachine with Max! Yes, please Jake tell us the story.

turnaround

Fabulous pictures. Max is the coolest guy on earth.
And I liked it..

bugmenot

Polarmachine

Amazing, haha!
My selfie of me and Max is super blurry so to see these pics is really fun!