• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romb

Evil in the night gave me good vibes. That funky guitar strumming sounds similar to "Get Lucky", hehe.
Another lovely night is not bad too, but I think I'm leaning more towards energetic songs.

turnaround

And I liked it..

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on June 02, 2015, 09:16:05 PM
Oh and this just looks cool.

Oh yeah let's fangirl over a black background with a white tracklist on it. lol

(I'm not being sarcastic. There really is NOTHING special or "cool" about this. It's a black background with white letters. Like, seriously.)

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on June 02, 2015, 09:49:38 PM
Oh yeah let's fangirl over a black background with a white tracklist on it. lol

(I'm not being sarcastic. There really is NOTHING special or "cool" about this. It's a black background with white letters. Like, seriously.)

hahaha true that ;D
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Regarding the Japanese release: actually not.

The Japanese edition will, according to HMV, have the 11 tracks of the standard edition, plus 2 "Japan exclusive" bonus tracks, yet TBD.

So my guess is, it'll come with the European deluxe edition tracks.
But of course I hope for extra tracks! :)

turnaround

Cdjapan says: Adam Lambert New Album w/ 3 Japan-Only Bonus Tracks

But there is no tracklisting. Maybe they "think" these are exclusive but are actually the regular bonus tracks.
And I liked it..

Jules

The whole marketing stragedy nowadays really pisses me off.

"How can we make more money with a standard product?"
"Oh, let's take the regular 14-track album and take away 3 tracks, so we can sell that as a 'Standard edition', which allows us to call the STANDARD album a 'DELUXE edition' which we can charge FUCKING NINETEEN EUROS for, whereas the same product, without the 'deluxe' label would have sold for 14.99!"

>:(

Quote from: turnaround on June 02, 2015, 10:08:16 PM
Cdjapan says: Adam Lambert New Album w/ 3 Japan-Only Bonus Tracks

But there is no tracklisting. Maybe they "think" these are exclusive but are actually the regular bonus tracks.

Well that's why I was referring to HMV, where a tracklist was posted.

Jules

LMFAO!!

Wanna have a laugh?

Copy this into google translate and then have the computer voice from google read the Japanese text out loud.  ;D

Quoteゴースト・タウン.
ザ・オリジナル・ハイ.
アナザー・ロンリー・ナイト.
アンダーグラウンド.
ゼア・アイ・セッド・イット.
ルーマーズ(フィーチャーリング・トーヴ・ロー).
イーブル・イン・ザ・ナイト.
ルーシー(フィーチャーリング・ブライアン・メイ).
シングス・アイ・ドント・セイ.
ザ・ライト.
へヴィ―・ファイアー.

turnaround

And I liked it..

ShockdioN

I think I would have gotten a free album if I went to the event ...

B Steady

Quote from: Jules on June 02, 2015, 10:15:36 PM
LMFAO!!

Wanna have a laugh?

Copy this into google translate and then have the computer voice from google read the Japanese text out loud.  ;D

it really doesn't happen that often that I laugh LOUD when I read/hear something on the internet. this time it happened. thank you very much! hahaha
Vila i frid Dag