• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AdamKhan

turnaround

If anyone can't wait until the release date, here is the full stream featured on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Adam-Lambert/e/B002HFPKPG/ref=dp_byline_cont_music_1?tag=smarturl-20

My highlight: "There I Said It"  - wonderful, breathtaking.
And it's good to hear Tove Lo together with Adam. They match really good. Quite a hymn.

To me there is not a single bad song on the album.
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

I did a quick listen: the Ali Payami house infused tracks are BRILLIANT.

j.fco.morales

Sterling Fox Covers Adam Lambert's 'Ghost Town': Exclusive Video Premiere

After working with Adam Lambert on cuts from his upcoming third album The Original High (June 12), singer-songwriter Sterling Fox hit the studio to record a live rendition of the LP's lead single "Ghost Town," which he co-wrote with the American Idol alum.
Fox initially wrote the track with Karlsson after he became inspired during a drive through the Mojave Desert outside of Las Vegas. "I stumbled upon this old ghost town near Needles, Nevada, and the song idea kind of popped up from that," he explains. "Parts of the song were also inspired by disillusionment with Hollywood and the kind of fame factory approach to music that exists there."

Fox originally wrote the demo with writer Tobias Karlsson before working on Lambert's version with Max Martin and Ali Payami. "I've been playing the song live for some time at little gigs around New York. I [shot] a video for my version of the song to just give people a different take on it."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6576142/sterling-fox-ghost-town-adam-lambert-cover-video-premiere

I love it. And "world" is way more depressing than "heart".

B Steady

I was just listening to the stream, very good!
I'll buy the CD in a few hours :D
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Except for the songs we knew about, Max has also produced "Lucy", so that makes it an extra CHEIRON song on this album.  :-* 8)

B Steady

Max Martin credits:

01: Songwriting, Production
03: S, P
04: Backing Vocals
08: P

Shellback credits:

02, 06, 07: S, P, B

After Hours is the only song without MXM/Wolf Cousins involvement.
Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Rumors (my baby Ebba killed it <3) reminds me of Lil Wayne's Lollipop in spots while Evil In The Night's (instrumental) chorus sounds like a mix of Duck Sauce's Barbara Streisand and Charli XCX's Break The Rules.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

B Steady

WHAT AN ALBUM ! ! !
That's all I can say for now.

Fav tracks: Ghost Town, There I Said It, Rumors, Things I Didn't Say

My secret favorite part is the build-up to the The Light-chorus. Brilliant production in general. Hats off, Lulou!

Amazing background vocals by Max Martin btw!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on June 13, 2015, 10:34:38 PM
WHAT AN ALBUM ! ! !
That's all I can say for now.

Fav tracks: Ghost Town, There I Said It, Rumors, Things I Didn't Say

My secret favorite part is the build-up to the The Light-chorus. Brilliant production in general. Hats off, Lulou!

Amazing background vocals by Max Martin btw!

The Light is my favourite so far.
Reminds me a lot of Gorgon City though.

Romb

Whoever decided to throw in that "Moo" is a genius. Now everybody's gonna talk about it! Wouldn't be surprised if it was Shellback, haha.

Also, anyone noticed Shellback and Max didn't write together on the album? According to the credits posted by B Steady.

j.fco.morales

After reading the Cheiron interview -thank you hitmkr for the transcription, amazing work- it makes sense: Max mentoring all these talented dudes and just getting things together and suggest things to make it better.