• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Adam Lambert Announces New Album ‘The Original High’ & Sets New Single for April

Started by Eddie Krommer, January 16, 2015, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Ghost Town is about to develop in a few countries:

It's #2 in Australia (Official single charts) and soon about to enter the Top 10 in the iTunes Charts in Germany. Lots of potential still. He did not even promote the song here.

And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

turnaround

And I liked it..

J_A24

B Steady

Quote from: J_A24 on October 29, 2015, 11:51:03 PM
I'm really diggin' "After Hours" recently  :)

by far not my favorite on the album but it's just soooooo smooth. love it!
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

J_A24

He sounds great in that song. I really like the simplicity of the record, it captures the late-night drive vibe quite nicely. Didn't use the cliché Kavinsky sound.

turnaround

Yay, tour has been announced, including Berlin. That will be a festival of Max songs performed live.  8)
And I liked it..

uberweiss

After Hours sounds just like The XX.

Still love this album from start-to-finish.

turnaround

Adam Lambert will release his brand new single "Welcome to the Show" feat Laleh on March 17th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_SwoD0ujsI&feature=youtu.be

The track was produced by Max Martin, and co-written with Ali Payami and Laleh.
Max Martin executive produced The Original High, and Payami co-produced several of the songs, including "Ghost Town" and "Another Lonely Night." Laleh, who is featured on "Welcome To The Show," has also written for Tori Kelly and Demi Lovato, including "Stone Cold," "Yes" and "Father" on Confident.

"Asked Max Martin for help"

"I wanted to surprise my fans with a new, uplifting anthem for the spring," Adam says in a press release. "I asked Max Martin for help and he paired me up with two great writers and producers; Ali Payami, who worked with me on 'Ghost Town,' and Swedish star Laleh who is also a featured vocalist on the track. I feel this song will give people strength to be exactly who they are."
And I liked it..