• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Avril Lavigne / new Album /songs by max

Started by CHB, January 11, 2007, 09:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Did someone pre-order the album on iTunes?

turnaround

I hope it will be on the next single as a B-Side..

Will buy the album next week hopefully.
Confirmed tracklist with writers.  :?
There will be the German version of "Girlfriend" as a Bonus-Track here.

1.   "Girlfriend"   A. Lavigne/L. Gottwald   3:36
2.   "I Can Do Better"   A. Lavigne/L. Gottwald   3:15
3.   "Runaway"   A. Lavigne/K. Dioguardi/L. Gottwald   3:48
4.   "The Best Damn Thing"   A. Lavigne/B. Walker   3:09
5.   "When You're Gone"   A. Lavigne/B. Walker   4:00
6.   "Everything Back But You"   A. Lavigne/B. Walker   3:02
7.   "Hot"   A. Lavigne/E. Taubenfeld   3:23
8.   "Innocence"   A. Lavigne/E. Taubenfeld   3:52
9.   "I Don't Have To Try"   A. Lavigne/L. Gottwald   3:17
10.   "One Of Those Girls"   A. Lavigne/E. Taubenfeld   2:55
11.   "Contagious"   A. Lavigne/E. Taubenfeld   2:09
12.   "Keep Holding On"   A. Lavigne/L. Gottwald   4:01
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"I hope it will be on the next single as a B-Side..
I was kinda hoping the same.
I'd be really upset if I paid 13 Euros for a crappy 128 kbps iTunes album when the next single would include the song as a b-side.

Plus I'll buy the (CD-)album & all (CD-)single releases anyways, so it'd be a complete waste of money.

turnaround

I am still unsure if I should order the special edition with the DVD or just the basic one.

CDwow says:

The Making Of The Album ''The Best Damn Thing'' (20 Minutes)

It sounds interesting, definitely some studio work, and maybe also with Luke (theoretically there could be Max too) but it's a few Euros more and if it's a total disappointment and just ends up at youtube one day I will regret it.

Decisions.  :roll:

And concerning the bonus track. Definitely waiting for it to be released...
The won't waste the track on a few pre-ordering people only I am sure.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

If I were you Turnaround I'd buy the one with the bonus DVD, just in case.
Hopefully I'll be able to buy the special edition too.

That is so bad if I Will Be won't be on that itunes version. Let's hope for a B-side.

I'm on the itunes site now, i'm finding it really annoying to find anything. I hate itunes already.

CHB

Quote3. "Runaway" A. Lavigne/K. Dioguardi/L. Gottwald 3:48

thats the best song @ the album.

very similar with 4ever (veronicas)  :shock:

Rebecca

I have heard a lot of the album too now, and CHB I totally agree: Runaway is the best song on it.

Alex Martin

Sorry guys but for me ALONE is another level. No competition with other tracks of avril new album.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "Alex Martin"Sorry guys but for me ALONE is another level. No competition with other tracks of avril new album.

I agree with you it´s a big diffrent if you ask me......another level is a the perfect word
If you can dream it, you can be it.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Hopefully I'll be able to buy the special edition too.
Sure you can.
Why don't you order it from CD-WOW?? They offer free shipping world-wide, plus you don't even have to register as a member.

Here's the link ==> AVRIL+DVD @ CD-WOW-Australia, it's AU$ 23.95!
I dunno what CDs usually cost over there in Australia, but knowing CD-WOW I bet it's shit cheap for you too?! *lol*

turnaround

I hope Media Markt will have the Special Edition for a sensible price.
Sometimes they have the new releases.
And I liked it..

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "turnaround"I hope Media Markt will have the Special Edition for a sensible price.
I'm actually wondering about the +DVD-version. Amazon claims it's an "amazon-only-release" (for Germany).
Karstadt/Hertie/MediaMaxx don't even have it listed, which would confirm the amazon-only theory.

By the way, we got the album in stock today!
I searched the inlay for any Mr. Sandberg, hoping he would maybe appear on some Dr. Luke songs as guitar player or something, but there's no MM on the album...

turnaround

It's a scandal  :cry:
Let's hope we get to hear "I will be" soon.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Damn, no MM, thanks for letting us know Jules. Yes, hopefully one day we'll hear it. Have you seen the DVD yet? is it in your store??

Yes, A$23.95 is pretty cheap, normally new mainstream releases are about $22, special editions are few $$ more. a full priced cd is maximum $30 - not bad, or import is about $38. I'll probably just wait until it's in the shops and buy it.

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "Rebecca"Have you seen the DVD yet? is it in your store??
No, it's the standard CD version only. As I said, looks like the +DVD version is only distributed by amazon (in Germany)...