• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) from Album 1989 (Max Martin)

Started by gm33, November 18, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polarmachine

so max writes like 80% of the album but doesn't get the 2nd single. What do you guys think about that? I know Tedder is AMAZING but still a bit wierd.

turnaround

Well as a executive producer I think he had lots of input already. The single choice is always politics and I believe Max is quite happy with all the songs.
And I liked it..

sweetmelody

Quote from: Polarmachine on October 21, 2014, 11:46:23 AM
so max writes like 80% of the album but doesn't get the 2nd single. What do you guys think about that? I know Tedder is AMAZING but still a bit wierd.

I think all the singles from here on out will be MXM. They are probably holding back the big guns for the final push of the year.

uberweiss

j.fco.morales

I don't like it.

And I didn't like Out Of The Woods that much...

georg_e

"Welcome to New York'' -- love this one too........very evocative of the technicolor  rush of moving here :-)

turnaround

"Welcome to New York'' makes me want to buy tickets to see NYC in the christmas time.

Browsing through her discography I really am blown away of some of the songs.

"Enchanted" is one of the songs I really think is a masterpieces. Back then there was no Max involved and it was so good already.

So can't wait for the album.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

J_A24

I like her vocals on Out of the woods, they really worked on her delivery not to sound country-ish.

Polarmachine

Quote from: uberweiss on October 21, 2014, 07:19:12 PM
She hasn't even released a 2nd single yet.
what do you mean?
It's obviously out on itunes. But if the record company will push it hard with a video and everything or just release it to gain attention towards the album release, I don't know.

:)

turnaround

I believe "Shake it off" is stillt he current single. All other pre-order tracks are "buzz-singles"
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Polarmachine on October 22, 2014, 10:04:46 AM
what do you mean?
It's obviously out on itunes. But if the record company will push it hard with a video and everything or just release it to gain attention towards the album release, I don't know.

:)

These are pre-orders, to create expectations on the album.
The previews are not available yet and you have to keep the interest.

It's marketing guys, come on!

turnaround

My ranking so far:

1) OOTW (10/10)
2) SIO (8/10)
3) WTNY (7/10)
And I liked it..