• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Parachute" new song written by me

Started by Dominik, May 13, 2011, 01:53:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dominik

Hey guys,

i just wrote and produced a new track called
"parachute". this time I tried my luck with
rock. check it out:

http://soundcloud.com/flofo/parachute

i would appreciate if you tell me what you
think.

best,

dominik

maxmartin'sfan

Dominik

i samples a short part of "till the world ends" by the way...
guess were??

georg_e

Totally excellent song!!   Great melody, and I love that substitute chord (ii minor) you put at beginning of last phrase of chorus --has an emotional impact.   Can't hear "Til The world Ends" sample yet though :-)

Raul_esp

Great song , But I can't hear the sample either.

Crane

Compression effects especially to cymbals too much! Otherwise very nice, even rock isn't my thing exactly :)

E: Till The World Ends at 1:35?

Dominik

Hey all,

thanks to the critics. @crane not an engineer at all. just
tried to get the best out of the mix i can. youre right with the
sample.

take care

Rebecca

yeah, excellent song, very catchy. I still can't hear the sample, even now I know where it is!

awonip

My fave song on here!

Wow, you're really good! 2 thumbs up!
Lets Play Together Among These Summer Waves