• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

FLO RIDA "Once In A Lifetime" --> MAX MARTIN

Started by Jules, March 15, 2015, 03:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

oh wow, would you believe it! Flo Rida x Max Martin x Dr. Luke and it's an R&B / Hip-Hop song!
Vila i frid Dag

sweetmelody

I like this. Wonder who is singing the hook? Could it be Max pitched up? He is known to use his vocals pitched up/down in songs.

B Steady

btw Jules, what is your source? only found the credits on wiki (oh and now on discos too) my itunes file has no credits at all
Vila i frid Dag

Jules

Quote from: B Steady on March 15, 2015, 04:48:15 PM
btw Jules, what is your source? only found the credits on wiki (oh and now on discos too) my itunes file has no credits at all

qobuz

turnaround

Discogs has it too:

Coordinator [Production] – Irene Richter
Engineer – Clint Gibbs, Jon Sher, Peter Carlsson (3), Sam Holland
Engineer [Mixing] – John Hanes
Instruments, Producer – Ammo (7), Cirkut*, Dr. Luke, Rickard Göransson
Lead Vocals – Flo Rida
Mastered By – Will Quinnell
Mixed By – Serban Ghenea
Producer [Vocals] – Peter Carlsson (3)
Programmed By – Ammo (7), Cirkut*, Dr. Luke
Vocals [Additional] – Chloe Angelides, Rickard Göransson
Written-By – Gamal Lewis*, Henry Walter, Jacob Kasher Hindlin*, Joshua Coleman, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Tramar Dillard
And I liked it..

Dr. Fleischman

I like it a lot. Sounds like 90's and early 2000's to me.

j.fco.morales

J_A24

I like the chords

Edit: Not a fan of the pitch up, but the melody is nice. Minimalistic production, but everything is there.

Rebecca

maxmartin'sfan

uberweiss

Love this so much. Gorgeous melodies, drug-like euphoric effect... The production is so warm, especially that incredible final chorus. For some reason I love the unexpected pause in the hook: Love - comes - onceinalifetime.

turnaround

Flo Rida has a new one:

Zillionaire

No credits as always.

https://open.spotify.com/track/2BzdkiamnFVJPiR6N5YJ4d

This site says even says it's produced by Max Martin!

http://www.idolator.com/7641557/flo-rida-zillionaire-max-martin-listen
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight