• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max/Luke/Bonnie....."Vacation", "Show Me What You Got", "Wild Wild Love" G.R.L.

Started by georg_e, June 18, 2013, 12:59:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

georg_e

Quote from: B Steady on March 17, 2014, 10:38:56 PM
??? ??? ???
I would go further, and include the last century too!!!

uberweiss

Well "Show Me What You Got" and "Ugly Heart" are certainly two of the best songs I have heard in quite a while! So euphoric. And "Wild Wild Love" too. But "Girls Are Always Right" sounds kind if annoying and on one listen "Rewind" seemed pretty average. I don't want them to make the album! I want an entire Max/Luke/Cirkut pop genius album.

turnaround

QuoteOk you're pretty, your face is a work of art
Your smile could light up ny city after dark
Ok you're a cover boy beauty stand for the beauty mark,
But it's such a pity, a boy so pretty
With an ugly heart
:-*
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on March 18, 2014, 02:43:14 PM
Why :D

These are clever lyrics, if you ask me :)
I like those lyrics too, even though I tease about GRL sometimes :D    One thing I like about this song (and even parts of "Wild Heart") is that the rythyms of the melody and the way the lyrics fall is a bit "awkward'' -- but really catchy and fresh. It's like they took some chances on it, and I find it inspiring.

j.fco.morales

It's the vocal production and the unoriginal voices of the girls, that's it.

Sung by someone else, with a more characteristic and charismatic voice it would be far better.

Can you imagine someone like Rihanna singing that chorus? Her tone just fits a chorus sang that way.

melodicmoonlight

yeah i was really puzzled by the video. it just doesn't make sense. the awkward jump to the other mansion location, and the girls just dumbly prancing around Pitbull. and the dancing they barely had any of.

Adam B

Oh no not Pitbull again  ??? Whoever likes this "rapper"..?

This don't add up, how many times how we heard that chorus? Way too generic..

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: turnaround on April 02, 2014, 05:44:22 PM
Video from live performance:

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/3691

this performance was actually their best yet. more cohesive. definitely presented them in an official way.