• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Article: Swede sound of success

Started by ShockdioN, October 29, 2015, 05:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShockdioN

QuoteHow did a country famous for flat-packs and meatballs manage to build one of the world's greatest pop industries? And what's the secret behind Sweden's continued dominance?​It all began with a man named Pop.
Per capita, 2013 saw Swedish pop artists dominate the world with more hits than any other country.

Swedish artists such as Tove Lo, Avicii, Icona Pop, Lykke Li, Alesso, First Aid Kit, and Swedish House Mafia have all enjoyed tremendous international success in recent years – and the number of chart-topping stars who have had hits written or produced for them by Swedes is even longer: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Madonna, Ariana Grande, Pitbull, Maroon 5, Coldplay and many more.

"I would argue that the Swedish music industry is quite unique right now, but still a long way from its full potential," says Jesper Thorsson, CEO of industry organization Export Music Sweden. "Industry types around the world are always asking me, 'What's in the water in Sweden?' "

read the full article @
https://scandinaviantraveler.com/en/lifestyle/swede-sound-of-success

georg_e

Thanks, that's a really good article, and the art work is great too!!

Rebecca

Thanks, great article. I love the artwork as well.
There are so many articles about Max etc recently!

volkanyurdabak

The artwork is very good. Thank you!  :D