• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

And the winner is?

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", February 03, 2007, 11:36:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Max Martin reward a price in sweden for best international songwriter/producer for the Kelly hits...

Max Martin  have a melody feeling that time after time, country after country in 2006 made Kelly Clarksson bigger than ever................something like that

http://www.smff.se/ with Max Martin picture...

At the grammy award in sweden this week Martin Stenmarck won the best song of the year..."sjumilakliv" written by David Stenmarck..

David Stenmarck Thanks Max Martin at his speech for discover him, and everything else......

"Written in the stars" from "Greatest Hits Vol 1"
Release date 2002-11-11
Written by Nick Jarl, David Stenmarck, Andreas Carlsson
Produced by Nick Jarl, David Stenmarck

"Heal" from "Turnaround"

Release date 2003-11-24
Written by Nick Jarl & Savan
Produced by Nick Jarl & David Stenmarck

a-teens

Final Cut" from the "Greatest Hits" Album.
Release date 2004-05-05
Written by Nick Jarl-David Stenmarck-Dhani Lennevald-Marie Serneholt.

Produced and Mixed by Nick Jarl & David Stenmarck.

"With Or Without You" from the "Greatest Hits" Album.

Release date 2004-05-05
Written by Nick Jarl-David Stenmarck-Amit Paul-Sara Lumholdt.

Produced and Mixed by Nick Jarl & David Stenmarck.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

turnaround

Thanks so much. The Stenmarck guys are brothers aren't they!
It's nice to see a recent pic of Max.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Oh wow, that is just awesome!! I'm so happy Max was recognised for his success with Kelly.
Thanks so much for letting us know Niklas!

I love that photo of Max.

I don't know who Martin Stenmarck is, thanks for that info too, I'm glad he thanked Max in his speech.