• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

"Ha" for "Her" :D

Started by georg_e, May 05, 2014, 02:07:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

This amuses me no end and I love it......but I'd love to know where it comes from!!  This wonderfully crazy epidemic on music boards (see ATRL, for example....every other post has this!) of subsistuting "ha" for  "her" :-)   Because I know EXACTLY where it comes from.......certain people from New York pronounce "her" that way....it's hysterical. But how did this catch on?   To the point where kids are using it constantly? They can't ALL be from New York!!  I find it so funny!!! Anybody know?

Rebecca

sounds really funny George! I can imagine people with that New York accent saying Ha for Her, but it's really funny if people are now writing it too!

cheironlover

To keep the throat open in back.

j.fco.morales

I thought you were talking about the swedish "han", the neutral pronoun for people that doesn't identifies with a sexual genre.
Shame.

RuHa

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 08, 2015, 06:52:20 AM
I thought you were talking about the swedish "han", the neutral pronoun for people that doesn't identifies with a sexual genre.
Shame.

Uhm "han" means "he" in swedish, but of course I don't know your definition of manliness   :P

j.fco.morales

Quote from: RuHa on April 08, 2015, 09:48:24 AM
Uhm "han" means "he" in swedish, but of course I don't know your definition of manliness   :P

It's HEN, sorry about that.
And nobody needs a "definition of manliness", we're persons.

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: j.fco.morales on April 09, 2015, 05:05:21 PM
It's HEN, sorry about that.
And nobody needs a "definition of manliness", we're persons.

Why are you bumping 7.5 year old threads?