• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jules

Quote from: uberweiss on April 25, 2014, 08:09:39 PM
Well, clearly Rock City had something to do with this song. Maybe just the production?

That's what I'm thinking.

turnaround

Qobuz:

Becky G, Associated Performer, Main Artist, Associated Performer - Rebbeca Marie Gomez, Composer, Lyricist - Dr. Luke, Producer - Lukasz Gottwald, Composer, Lyricist - Cirkut, Producer - Henry Walter, Composer, Lyricist -
And I liked it..

Adam B

What's up guys?

Is whatever you're fighting over really that important..?   :P

Jules

Quote from: turnaround on April 25, 2014, 10:07:33 PM
Qobuz:

Becky G, Associated Performer, Main Artist, Associated Performer - Rebbeca Marie Gomez, Composer, Lyricist - Dr. Luke, Producer - Lukasz Gottwald, Composer, Lyricist - Cirkut, Producer - Henry Walter, Composer, Lyricist -

Aaaaaaanother official source backing my theory!  ;)
According to this it's produced by Luke & Cirkut only.

Quote from: Adam B on April 26, 2014, 12:58:00 AM
What's up guys?

Is whatever you're fighting over really that important..?   :P

We're not fighting, Adam, we're discussing!  :P

Of course some people can't do that on a grown up level and without calling others idiots & douches... but well, that's the way some people are. ^^
I still wouldn't call it "fighting".  :)

j.fco.morales

Quote from: Jules on April 25, 2014, 07:54:02 PM
There are other official (or semi-official) sources too that only list Becky, Luke & Cirkut.

Link to an official source other than twitter (cause c'mon, really??) that shows a different list of writers and I may (or may not) start doubting iTunes.

The only iTunes files with wrong credits I've seen so far are albums which were released in years prior to the existense of iTunes.

Well, if two or three different sources suggest the PlanetVI involvent, you should consider it, don't you?
About the iTunes files, I'm telling you that based on my experience... I get many releases weekly.

So, maybe we can ask the guys from PlanetVI right away about their involvement in the song...

Jules

To be honest I don't actually care at all as long as we're not talking about involvement by CHEIRON writers.

All I'm saying is that when I care for involved writers, I'll do as I did ever since 20 years: I'll stick to THE (only) official source: the CD booklet. And that's what the credits line of an iTunes file is nowadays: a modern CD booklet.

But that's just me!

Now if you choose to tag your music files with a list of songwriters that you get from anywhere else: feel free!! Make up your own credits list! lol
Feel free to include the PlanetVI writers to that list, or the Queen of England, Eric Theodore Cartman or even Mickey Mouse. Whatever floats your boat and makes you happy.  :P

turnaround

Had absolutely no expectations but this is very listenable. In fact, this is a real good pop track!!
And I liked it..

uberweiss

This is the most addictive song of the year, after "Show Me What You Got". Such a sugar rush!

Raul_esp

Rebecca

I'm surprised that I really like this song too, I love the chorus.

j.fco.morales

Hola Hola ended up being recorded by a new sister duo: Rosso Twins.
They opened for Demi Lovato.

And they have an EP out soon with songs that sound like Luke+Cirkut or Max to me.

Listen to some snippets here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgnQWrYS2eo

turnaround

And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

full song of Hola Hola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biiyyKzcI34

Terrible. the vocals are awfully produced. Becky should've kept it on her album. her version is bomb

turnaround

Speaking of Becky G, they released a Spanish versino of "Can't get enough" on iTunes.

Why do they still promote this?

They should invest in "Shower", it's real music.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/cant-get-enough-feat.-pitbull/id872609269
And I liked it..