• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Becky G - Play It Again (Dr. Luke production,co-written by Max Martin)

Started by gm33, December 04, 2012, 05:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Fleischman

Quote from: AdamKhan on April 03, 2015, 06:58:37 PM
Here is the demo version of 'loving so hard' by Ester

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAdI1-cduJc
Demo was produced by DJ Niko. Damn, they didn't change it much. I wonder how they split...

melodicmoonlight

Becky performing Lovin' So Hard and Shower at the Radio Disney Awards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PvGQfng2Rk

She's so adorable. Love the outfit change, the dancing, the sound mixing. Re-listening to Shower and just in pure pop appreciation over the guitar/wistful/uplifting vibe. Same goes for Can't Stop Dancing and Lovin' So Hard. I think Luke/Cirkut struck gold in terms of nailing the type of pop sound with Becky. Summery, hypnotizing, cute, radio-friendly and always a big chorus to close out the song. The full length album is gonna be a gold mine

bugmenot

I thought Lovin' So Hard is about sex and not fit into Disney...

Jules

Quote from: bugmenot on April 30, 2015, 08:37:25 AM
I thought Lovin' So Hard is about sex...

Uhm?! Have you actually listened to the lyrics?!  ???

I love Becky, but I've just watched a couple "live" performances, which didn't flash me too hard. Her live singing abilities aren't really good.  :-\

melodicmoonlight

Quote from: Jules on May 01, 2015, 12:21:53 AM
Uhm?! Have you actually listened to the lyrics?!  ???

I love Becky, but I've just watched a couple "live" performances, which didn't flash me too hard. Her live singing abilities aren't really good.  :-\

Just like Katy's, Taylor's, etc

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Becky's new single Break A Sweat is out... and her vocals sound a lot like Demi Lovato.

The iTunes file says it was written by Chloe Anglides, Lukasz Gottwald, Henry Walter, Emily Warren, Jacob Kasher Hindlin & Gamal "Lunch Money" Lewis.

turnaround

Oh that is quite nice. I wonder if this was a G.R.L. originally.

Anyway - bring on the album.
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

Excellent song. Smash written all over it. Addictive melody and chant. Love the double entendre and Becky's vocals. Wonder how she'll sing this live as it it's in such a high register.

sonnyblack2000

Its a 2 note thing, not melodic enough for me, it s not catchy it s annoying

j.fco.morales

Dr. Fleischman

Love the production on this song, especially vocal harmonies.