• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Fifth Harmony - Work From Home / The Life (Alexander Kronlund)

Started by duudedude21, February 29, 2016, 12:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

nanofives

Polarmachine

Work From Home is one of the best pop songs this year. Deserves to climb higher than 5th on the Hot 100 chart imo.

The songs Gonna Get Better and Scared of Happy doesn't have any credits other then Tinashe as writer on the latter.

Might be Max, could also be Alex Kronlund/Lukas Loules...

Looking forward to listen to this

AlexanderLaBrea

Just listened to Squeeze. Disappointed :( Feels uninspired imo. However the currently uncredited tracks are definitely not Max though by the sound of it.

nanofives

Disappointed because it wasn't Max, it was Stargate's, it's not bad if you put it that way.
I wonder who the F*** put these fake credits on wikipedia, also That's My Girl is apparently from Lulou, I wouldn't recognise if I didn't read the proper credits.
Btw, the album is still really great, I loved the collaboration of Kygo on write on me, unexpected.

EDIT: Also those Max rumours were totally a lie, I wonder if the girls ever met him, I won't trust any article saying that X band collaborated with Max. Or maybe they did work with him but did not make the cut (which would be a total disappointment)

turnaround

Never ever trust wikipedia on credits.

I just wonder what is the motivations of these people making up false credits.

We have to wait until someone gets their hands on the booklet..
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

1. That's My Girl written by James Abrahart, Brittany Burton, Tinashe Kachingwe, Victoria Monét, Emily Warren
Produced by JHart
2. Work From Home written by Tyrone Griffin, Jr. Alexander Izquierdo, Joshua Coleman, Jude Demorest, Dallas Koehlke, Brian Lee
Produced by Ammo & Dallas K
3. The Life written by Tinashe, Alexander Kronlund, Lukas Loules
Produced by Lukas Loule
4. Write on Me written by Mikkel Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Kygo, Priscilla Renea Hamilton, Simon Wilcox
Produced by Stargate and Kygo
5. I Lied written by James Abrahart, James Wong, Oliver Peterhof, Alexander Izquierdo, Jordan Johnson, Marcus Lomax, Stefan Johnson, Clarence Coffee Jr
Produced by The Monters and the Strangerz
6. All In My Head (Flex) written by Stargate, Benjamin Levin, Simon Wilcox, Willie Maxwell
Contains a sample of Flex by Mad Cobra, written by Brian Garcia Ewart Brown Clifton Dillon Richard Foulks Herbert Harris Leroy Romans Lowell Dunbar Brian Thompson Handel Tucke. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAe3sIxcXw0
Mad Cobra's Flex interpolates The Temptations' "Just My Imagination". Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNgcYKNoE3I
Produced by Stargate, Benjamin Levin and Sir Nolan
7. Squeeze written by Stargate, Kygo, Priscilla Renea Hamilton, Simon Wilcox
Produced by Stargate and Kygo
8. Gonna Get Better written by Vybz Kartel, Linton Timajae, White Mario, Antonia Dunwell
Produced by Vybz Cartel
9. Scared of Happy written by Tinashe and Stargate
Produced by Stargate
10. Not That Kinda Girl written by Missy Elliott, Negin Djaferi, Jared Cotter, Aaron Pearce
Produced by Aaron Pearce
11. Dope Written by Jack Antonoff, Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter

Currently listening.

There's some smashes in here!
Scared of Happy is my highlights, heavily influenced by Bieber's Sorry.

You know what? Camila was my favourite voice/member but after some listens she sounds so out of place in the recordings...

turnaround

Thank you.
Some more details here.

http://www.qobuz.com/de-de/album/7-27-deluxe-fifth-harmony/0886445740448

Apparently the bonus tracks in Japan are harder to find.
And I liked it..

volkanyurdabak

I'm disappointed now, because there is no Max Martin song. Stargate is a good team, but they are not as strong as Max IMHO.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Wikipedia has again wrong credits. Lol

First song - all wrong.

Anyone has the booklet and can check weather That's my girl is published at MXM

Fifth Harmony, Associated Performer, Main Artist - Tinashe Kachingwe, Composer, Lyricist - Alex Purple, Drums, Horn, Keyboards, Producer, Saxophone, Synthesizer - Alexander Kronlund, Composer, Lyricist - Jonas Thander, Horn, Recording Engineer, Saxophone - Stefan Persson, Trumpet - Karl Olandersson, Trumpet - Lukas Loules, Composer, Lyricist - Magnus Wiklund, Trombone - LULOU, Bass, Drums, Guitar, Producer, Synthesizer - Katerina Loules - Tryna Loules - Sam Holland, Recording Engineer - Nate Alford, Recording Engineer - Cory Bice, Assistant Engineer - Jeremy Lertola, Assistant Engineer - Brandon Wood, Assistant Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixing Engineer - John Hanes, Engineer - Dave Kutch, Mastering Engineer
And I liked it..

B Steady

it's a shame how short the songs are. the longest one is 3:40 ... ::)

Imagine That's My Girl being sung by the Backstreet Boys. Man, this would be their 2016 The Call. It'd fit them so perfectly, also lyric-wise.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

I don't understand, that's my girl is from Lukas or not?

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

Oh sorry, didn't check that link, I was doubting because of j.fco.
Well, Lukas also confirmed that on twitter recently.

EDIT: I'm also glad to see Benny blanco again, he did a really good job on getting stuck in my head flex.