• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Lesley Roy

Started by Rebecca, February 23, 2007, 10:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

woww , the remix is awesome , the chorus sounds amazing!

unbeautiful was the last song produced by the best couple of songwritters in the music history!! MAX MARTIN AND RAMI YACOUB!!

*Sabine*

Thanks for the remix, it's ok. Anyways I usually don't liek the remixes, it destroys the production IMO, and the production is usually the aspect I love the most in the song. For example, I really hate Overprotected Darkchild remix.

nshinnosuke

me too,I hate remixes except for Crazy Stop Remix... ;D I like the chorus in Overprotected Darkchild remix because the vocals are more clear but I think he destroyed the rest of the song especially the bridge and the near end of the song which is the best part !!

*Sabine*

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 09, 2009, 10:39:24 AM
me too,I hate remixes except for Crazy Stop Remix... ;D I like the chorus in Overprotected Darkchild remix because the vocals are more clear but I think he destroyed the rest of the song especially the bridge and the near end of the song which is the best part !!

100% agree.

Alex Martin

Agree with you. I hate remixes but big big world by emilia and crush by jennifer paige are great for me.

Raul_esp

Great news!!, psycho b*tch is the new single of lesley roy acordind wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesley_Roy

*Sabine*

Good for her they're still willing to release singles considering the flop this album is..   :-\

Raul_esp

She needs promotion!!

Alex Martin

Agree with you raul.She needs a promotion. She's great,her voice is amazing and for me the album is one of the best of 2008.

Alex Martin

I Didn't know she was number 6 in sweden with the single unbeautiful...

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 13, 2009, 03:43:18 PM

Really?? That's awesome!! The Max effect...  ;D

Tiiger

Quote from: Alex Martin on March 13, 2009, 03:43:18 PM

That's because she isn't...
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Indeed. It was too good to be true, crap!

Rebecca

Psycho b*tch is a great choice, it's my favourite song from her album. I hope that at least is true from wikipedia