• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max writes and produces Pink's new single "So What"

Started by Unexpected, July 17, 2008, 04:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on June 12, 2009, 03:39:49 PM
Raul congratulation for KAKA and CRISTIANO RONALDO  ;D

Where florentino takes all these money? ? ?

They take it from the tax the Spanish pay! Berlusconi prefer spending AC Milan's money on his girlfriends!  ;D

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 12, 2009, 05:17:33 PM

They take it from the tax the Spanish pay! Berlusconi prefer spending AC Milan's money on his girlfriends!  ;D

hahaha  :D , intelligent man

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on June 12, 2009, 05:17:33 PM

AH AH AH terrible sabine ;D Poor Silvio :D

sforzando

Please don't leave me is #18 on BB now!!!
Good job! It does much better that I've thought  ;)

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: sforzando on July 02, 2009, 12:15:17 PM
Please don't leave me is #18 on BB now!!!
Good job! It does much better that I've thought  ;)
Even in Germany it did pretty good, P!nk is doing really good with her singles and her album most definitely specially in Europe

Btw I didn't like her new single "Funhouse"!

Rebecca

It's great Pink is doing so well on BB

Funhouse is okay, quite a good radio song to me.

Rebecca

Unexpected

I really like I don't believe you, something totally different from both Max and pink, and worked so fine.

*Sabine*

Wow, it really changes atmosphere, really quiet thing for Pink. The black and white makes it even classier as you say Alex. Good, I hope the song will work well on the radio!

turnaround

Pink has some very exciting news to announce – she has a new song coming out in a couple weeks and a new album being released in April!

The 39-year-old singer made the announcement during an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Wednesday (February 6).

"I'm shooting a video in a week I think, with Michael Gracey, the director from The Greatest Showman. I'm really excited about that. He's amazing," Pink said. "I have a new song, 'Walk Me Home,' and I have a new album Hurts to Be Human. And I think it comes out in April."

Pink shared that "Walk Me Home" will come out in two weeks and she even sang a snippet of the song a capella!
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

DANG! Hopefully will be some Max co writes or stuff from the Cousins <3