• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Skip Marley - Lions (Savan Kotecha, Ilya)

Started by turnaround, January 30, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Not so much information yet, but it seems that Savan and Ilya did a song with Ziggy Marley.

"We Are The Movement"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP5XzERApzo/?taken-by=awsuki
And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Corrected some details.

It is Skip and the song is Lions.

Skip Marley, Author, Background Vocalist, Composer, Drums, Guitar, Main Artist - Sam Holland, Recording Engineer - Cory Bice, Asst. Recording Engineer - Jeremy Lertola, Asst. Recording Engineer - Serban Ghenea, Mixer - John Hanes, Mix Engineer - Ilya Salmanzadeh, Author, Bass Guitar, Composer, Drums, Keyboards, Producer, Programmer - James Alan Ghaleb, Author, Composer
And I liked it..

B Steady

Really not a good song.
Besides the face there's nothing I really like it has a bad sound quality. :-\
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

turnaround

And I liked it..

turnaround

Quote from: B Steady on February 03, 2017, 10:00:23 AM
Really not a good song.
Besides the face there's nothing I really like it has a bad sound quality. :-\
If it is the case, I wonder why Serban Ghenea has not noticed/fixed it?

Or Recording Engineer: Sam Holland

These newbies ...
And I liked it..

melodicmoonlight

This is awesome! Love it - reminds me of a Kool Kojak production.

nanofives

It's a little annoying the "yea if ya" but besides it's very catchy and has energy.

Polarmachine

To sell that song to Pepsi goes to show that it's all about the money and NOT about the movement. lol

turnaround

Song at APRA database:

A WAY
NEDLER/FOGELMARK/YACOUB/LOVE/MARLEY
And I liked it..