• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Kristian Lundin...Good songwriter or Overestimated?

Started by Alex Martin, December 28, 2007, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

I think kristian lundin is the third best pop songwriter ever after max martin and rami

Alex Martin

Quote from: Rebecca on May 26, 2008, 12:49:15 PM
You are a tough critic Alex!

That Girl Will Never Be Mine, Just Don't Tell Me That and Born To Make You Happy are fantastic to me, as good as Max's best.

Ah ah ah :D i agtree with you reb. That girl for ex. is my favourite nsync song togheter with I WANT YOU BACK.

Kristian wrote a good song but for me is not this great phenomenon.

Max,Jorgen and savan kotecha are better than mr.Lundin......

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Raul_esp on May 26, 2008, 04:47:01 PM
I think kristian lundin is the third best pop songwriter ever after max martin and rami
Do you consider Rami as a separate producer?...I dont actually!!

Kristian is better than him,at least he can produce on his own,and had done very great songs.

ahmed

maybe rami is not known as a separate producer,but he really has a good sense in music, all or (most) of the songs he worked on are good.

maybe he doesn't make it as an independent producer because he doesn't have the communications and relations that team him up (alone) with the artists.

Unexpected

^ well maybe , but I really neever considred him as an independent producer , Lundin is far better in production , (I like him more than Max)

Alex Martin

Finally a GOOD KRISTIAN LUNDIN'S SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=bwV35v5UxcA&feature=related

Yes guys this is a real christmas miracle!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

*Sabine*

OMG Alex are you alright?? Alex, can you hear me?? I can't believe it!! :D

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 28, 2008, 04:18:39 PM
Finally a GOOD KRISTIAN LUNDIN'S SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=bwV35v5UxcA&feature=related

Yes guys this is a real christmas miracle!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love absoulety this song .

a christmas miracle will do you like kristian lol

*Sabine*

Yes a miracle!!
This song is great! Nico you gotta see this thread, I remember you loved the snippet we had till death... ;)

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Unexpected

guys I want to say something and please be straight with yourselves with your replies ,

When we first all loved Britney ,BSB, N'Sync or Westlife ..etc , we loved them for particular reason , THE cheiron Sound wich was Pop sound , the only producer that still creates songs with the old pop sound is Mr lundin , also Jorgen did great job on maries album ,

2nd, I love Max myself , but something has changed about him , he used to write about love ,heartbreak ..etc in great ways , NOW he still does that but songs like I kissed a girl , U+Ur hand , Tap that , If You seek amy ...etc , doesn't make him great songwriter for me ,

3rd : We all got excited when we heared Max is working with britney again after 7 years and all we got is (FUCK me) :-\ !! where is the pop beats , where is the great lyrics , I mean dr luke did better songs that brought britney to top for me and for every old britney fan , britney wanted pop sound for this album which I can tell by the general sound of this album , but Max wasn't responsible for it this time it was dr luke , which I really didn't see him as a great producer but he proved me wrong , and max let me down .

so why people bashing Kritian lundin ??? because he's continued to give us POP tunes??!!

I remember there was a survivor for Celine dion TC album in another forum and Eyes On won that , and I also had a survivor for Baby one more time album and Born to make you happy won that ,

I guess we all have to agree that he's the only one that keeps us attached to the great days of Pop music  ;)

*Sabine*

Kristian Lundin is awesome, I agree, he gives the songs a special touch that is not explainable. However, I don't agree when you say he keeps making the same Cheiron sound. Unfortunately, for me, this sound totally disappeared nowadays, only some hints are remaining.
As for Max, of course I prefered the cheesy songs with the super bubblegum sound (and I don't think to ever enjoy songs more that this classic 1999 and 2000 Cheiron sound) but actually I still like his songs to hell. To be honest, for me music matters like 90% and lyrics only 10%. And if making more nasty lyrics can make his songs more famous, then I'm fine with that. I prefer success with rude lyrics than no sales with cheesiness (not apreciated in 2008 anymore, unfortunately).