• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift – "22" (Max, Shellback) New

Started by AdamKhan, October 19, 2012, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joshua

Well apparently this is rather old news now, but "22" is officially slated to be the fourth single. I'm not sure how it will do, I love it, but I'm nervous people will get sick of her pop side too quickly. Fingers crossed though. Awesome that she's now released all of her Max/Shellback collaborations, this one is my favourite of the three.

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/taylor-swift-confirms-22-as-next-single/

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on January 28, 2013, 08:03:53 AM
Well apparently this is rather old news now, but "22" is officially slated to be the fourth single. I'm not sure how it will do, I love it, but I'm nervous people will get sick of her pop side too quickly. Fingers crossed though. Awesome that she's now released all of her Max/Shellback collaborations, this one is my favourite of the three.

I totally agree with you, accept that IKYWT. is my fav :)
Vila i frid Dag

A.R.T.

Quote from: Joshua on January 28, 2013, 08:03:53 AM

thx 4 info :) :)

turnaround

If this was my song she performed like this I'd be so proud.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x101chk_21351925331_lifestyle

Well done Taylor, I love her for performances like these.

Standing ovations.
And I liked it..

B Steady

The first persons she said thanks to were Max & Shellback :)
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on May 20, 2013, 08:03:50 PM

where did she said this?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on May 20, 2013, 09:07:52 PM
where did she said this?

Yesterday at the BBMA after receiving the award for the album of the year :)
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

Quote from: B Steady on May 20, 2013, 08:03:50 PM

I was so excited when I heard her say their names! It was a cool performance of "22" too, with another Cheiron style breakdown again.

Rebecca

Yeah, I agree, I was so excited that she thanked Max and Shellback first! I loved the performance too - just perfect.

nznexus

she should be grateful for working with max

i believe he put her in the right place, now she won 8 awards at billboard..

but i believe that she needs to stay away from 100 % country. just go pop as she did in IKYWT and 22.. that is max production.
and these are the songs that stand out from the rest, i heard her whole album and yes there is some good songs there, but I can hear when its a MM production..

her collaboration with rapper bob written by DR LUKE both of us didnt make as much impact as the songs max wrote.

if max martin only could tell his secrets :)

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

I think if she just keeps mixing things up it will still work for her, as long as the writing is strong (and even on her own she is a great writer). Crossing over from country to pop seems to be a dangerous business, often starting with a massive breakthrough, followed by a lackluster career from then on. She has more chance of longevity if she doesn't go completely pop too, country acts can successfully stay on top for a long time, pop acts have a shorter shelf life.