• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

FUNHOUSE or CIRCUS: Where would you like to live?

Started by Eddie Krommer, December 04, 2008, 05:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

Come in, come in.... It's all about freaks and good songs.

I would go for Funhouse... besides it has more Max's songs. Besides P!nk would make sure that I have fun and all that.  ;D

Feelgoodlies

Both are good, I personally would pick "Funhouse", but Circus is good as well.

nshinnosuke

I'd pick Circus..
I was disappointed by Max' songs in Funhouse except It's All Your Fault b/c my expectations were too high, I was expecting heavier songs like U+Ur Hand...

Raul_esp

I would pick circus , but funhouse is very good too .

ahmed

i would pick Circus ,i love Britney's personality on this album, great pop music, great lyrics.

Alex Martin

FUNHOUSE!!!!!! Pink like live performer is better than brit.

*Sabine*

Circus all the way!
I was a bit disappointed with Funhouse, I prefered I'm Not Dead. I have to agree that I prefer So What than IUSA as a song but I'll sure pick Brit!!  ;D

Unexpected

that's difficult , I love both albums , but I'm always with POP So Circus (the title song what makes this album great IMO)

I love Funhouse also!!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 04, 2008, 06:53:51 PM
like live performer is better than brit.

I really don't agree!
Now, Brit needs to get used again to performing but overall, if we talk about their career, what did the Britney hype is mainly her great talent as a performer! Pink is more exuberant and has a stronger voice.

Rebecca

oh definitely Circus. I listened to Funhouse again today and am not a big fan, I like the Max tracks but that's about it. Though I like Pink a lot - she seems like she'd be a lot of fun.

When Britney is at her best, I like her better as a performer.