• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

So many pop records to be released - are you getting any of these?

Started by turnaround, October 28, 2011, 09:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Lot's of new albums are released soon, some have Cheiron writers involved. Are you looking forward to some of these?

And I liked it..

Rebecca

I'm looking forward to Nickelback and Daughtry and maybe Pixie Lott. I'll buy Cher Lloyd's album cos of the Max song. I'll probably buy Westlife greatest hits too
I won't be buying Susan Boyle, Il Divo or Rihanna.

turnaround

I will buy the One Direction and Olly Murs album. Westlife for the sake of complete my WL collection. Maybe Il Divo. The rest I might stream on spotify and check if it's really good.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Daughtry are a MUST for me, also will be getting The Saturdays, Westlife and will be checking One Direction very hyped for it, they better not disappoint. and will listen to the rest in case there's anything good.

Axel

Daughtry - Crawling Back To You is a brilliant song. I looooooooooooooove it. One day I'll write a song like that too.
-Axel

Feelgoodlies

Only The Saturdays and Eric and probably Nickelback.

I liked both songs Pixe released, but based on the snippets of her album I guess it would be a broing one. The only song I liked was 'Kiss The Star' which is an electro pop track!

Feelgoodlies

Pixie Lott's "Kiss The Stars Video.

The song is Luke and Max, and the chorus has that "Teenage Dream" kinda thing!