• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Brian Culbertson - All About You (Cheiron-ish instrumental)

Started by emjay, May 02, 2007, 12:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

So, this song by Brian Culbertson, a jazz artist that sounds Cheiron-inspired piano jazz and it's from awhile back. I forgot about it for awhile, but I like it and I'm assuming probably no one here as heard it but apparently Dave Koz helped create it as well. Anyway, here it is...

megaupload.com/?d=AAU2NCQR

Matt

Rebecca

No, I've never heard it before or heard of the artist.

I had a few listens to it, it's very nice. Thanks for posting it.

Where did you hear about his artist/instrumental Matt?
and who is Dave Koz?

turnaround

Wow, this is lovely.
Very relaxed sound and the Cheiron beats are wonderful.
I love the background vocals and how it builds up in the chorus!

:)

I googled a bit

http://www.brianculbertson.com
And I liked it..

emjay

Quote from: "Rebecca"No, I've never heard it before or heard of the artist.

I had a few listens to it, it's very nice. Thanks for posting it.

Where did you hear about his artist/instrumental Matt?
and who is Dave Koz?

Dave Koz is a famous jazz artist, moreso than Brian Culbertson. I found the song randomly on a friend's CD back in 2001 or so and I've liked it ever since then  ;)

Matt