• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Backstreet Boys - Happily Never After

Started by gilad, May 10, 2007, 02:38:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gilad

I think this is their new single, I'm not sure.
But, if you want to hear it anyway, feel free =).

www.4shared.com/file/15498024/a906035f/Backstreet_Boys_-_Happily_Never_After.html

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "gilad"I think this is their new single, I'm not sure.
But, if you want to hear it anyway, feel free =).

4shared.com/file/15498024/a906035f/Backstreet_Boys_-_Happily_Never_After.html

anyone? ? What is this??
If you can dream it, you can be it.

malcolm hogg

Its bloody good thats whait it is Nicky (our resident producer to be)!!!! Have you listened to it? I really like it, i've played it a dozen or so times this afternoon. It doesn't build or grow as much as the cheiron/maratone etc stuff, but i think it has a fantastic, rythmn, melody, sentiment etc to it. I think the rythmn is really nice it has a really pulsey feel to it. I think its beauty is in its simplicity, both musically and lyrically. I think the middle eight is a little jumbled.
I would guess that it is gonna be the first single from the new album?!?!?!
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

turnaround

Any songwriter information already?

Malcolm, what do you with our resident producers?
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

:oops:  :shock:  :D  :(  :(  :(

Sorry boys and girls this is not at hit ,ok song, but not at hit i am afrid it not gone be played at the radio stations in sweden not that much like incomplete,and just want you to know...... Sorry but i dont like it even if max is the writer/producer....Compare this to the other BSB hits and singles, BSB got a sound they can not change that...............love bsb but this is sad

Many hate me now but thats what i am thinking about this

gilad

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

Quote from: "nicky26"Many hate me now but thats what i am thinking about this
Get used to being hated for saying something others don't like!  :roll:
I like that, mate. Keep saying what's on your mind, no matter what!!  :wink:

malcolm hogg

i don't hate you Nicky! Only people with narrow minded opinions hate other people and there opinions!!!! I really like the song, the first half is brilliant, but the second half i think needs a little more! I think it is brilliant but it also lacks production. I remember when i first heard Siberia, i didn't think that was so great, but after a few listens ans definately now, it is one of my most favourite pieces of music.
A childrens song, have you listened as they play? There song is love, and the children know the way!  B.Wilson/V.D. Parks. Brian Wilson presents Smile.

Alex Martin

I agree with you. I remember when i first heard Siberia, i didn't think that was so great, but after a few listens SIBERIA is my favourite BSB song!!!!!
This is my 100 POSTS. My personal record :D

I would like to thanks some guys......First of all mister Turnaround (He always move in other category my posts :D )

Mister Rainbowchild....You are My idol :D

Last but not the least Rebecca the only girl with a brain cos she loves max
:D

turnaround

Thank you Alex.
I couldn't be happier that you're here  :)
And I liked it..

malcolm hogg

Siberia is such a great example of a piece of production that grows, its like every 4 bars something else comes into it. The thing is also, that everything is so subtle, its almost like you don't hear little bits of sound coming into the song, and like all of a sudden your ears start to get soooooo lost in the sound!
If you listen to the song 'chasing cars', by 'snow patrol', that is another example of that kind of production, 'pulp', 'common peolpe' is another excelent example of 'sound building'!
I think so much of the cheiron stuff follows that path. The last 2 bars everything gets pulled back away, it builds so much and it is so big, and then within a second it is back to being as bare as it was at the start!!! To me it is almost as if they are saying... we are going to blow your brains out with a sound that you will never decipher, and then they smash it up themselves!
I am nowhere near as knowledgable as 'Rainbow Child' about Cheiron, and i'm sure i will get replies to this, but from what i know of 'cheiron' music, the only piece that i can think of that doesn't have a proper ending/conclusion is Siberia.
I think it is such an important piece of cheiron that they 'close' all the music. Is there any others that doesn't end properly, and that just 'fade out'????
Bed time for me, nite everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rebecca

Thanks Alex!
I'm happy you're here too.

Yeah I had a few listens to the new BSB song this morning. I really like it because it's Backstreet Boys but if it was someone else singing it I probably wouldn't like it so much. Their voices sound great as usual.

I'm quite disappointed it will be their first single as I would prefer something more upbeat and poppy, for me it's more like an album track not single material. Yes, it's kind of like they're trying to go with that Siberia sound/feeling but for me it misses. Maybe i'll love it with more listens.

However, I'm so happy that we finally get to hear something from BSB, still looking forward to their album!

Nicky, you are allowed to say whatever you like of course! you won't be hated!

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

I'm quite disappointed it will be their first single as I would prefer something more upbeat and poppy, for me it's more like an album track not single material. Yes, it's kind of like they're trying to go with that Siberia sound/feeling but for me it misses. Maybe i'll love it with more listens.

I agree this is not a singel its a album track maybe song 9 or something, and its not a radio song either. For me this song is not close to siberia, cant compare this at all, but thats what i think... What i whant is a singel like Climbing the walls ......thats me

ITS ALIVE

If this is their new single it will end them. Radio won't play it and I don't blame them. R.I.P BSB, so many memories.