• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DAW of prefence?

Started by Oroz, June 17, 2012, 01:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oroz

Hi everyone, first post here, don't know how I didn't come across this forum before but I'm glad to find it.

Do you know which DAW do the different producers use? I've seen the mixing interview with Michael Ilbert and that he uses Pro Tools for that task but I'm wondering what's their DAW of preference for producing?

Thanks.

Joshua

Hi Oroz, welcome to the boards! :) I know for sure that Max & Shellback use Pro Tools, Max has since his Cheiron days in the 90's. Actually I dare say any of the guys who worked at Cheiron most likely still use Pro Tools as their main DAW.

pete729

It's mostly Pro Tools! Actually I've seen Shellback doing some beats there. Though the engineers they're working with, sometimes use Cubase but only for Mastering purposes!

nznexus

i find cubase to be very good, but sometimes slow to work in.

but pro tools is good too but lacks instruments
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.