• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Max On Britney's New Album

Started by Feelgoodlies, May 30, 2007, 05:01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ahmed

first of all i didn't like max work with kelly and pink its ordinary traditional noisy rock and if he will work with britney i don't want him to give her songs like he gave to those two but i want him to give her something special like he used to give her ,but yes one or two songs not enough for her comeback album and i wish max has the upper hand on the songs like he did in her first three albums ,and if u look back at britney and max together always successful and good,but also if the number of the songs on britney new album is not much with max i will accept it thogh

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: "ahmed"first of all i didn't like max work with kelly and pink its ordinary traditional noisy rock and if he will work with britney i don't want him to give her songs like he gave to those two but i want him to give her something special like he used to give her ,but yes one or two songs not enough for her comeback album and i wish max has the upper hand on the songs like he did in her first three albums ,and if u look back at britney and max together always successful and good,but also if the number of the songs on britney new album is not much with max i will accept it thogh

i agree, just mean that i would be a really great comeback for britney if they did build a record around max/rami/ lukaz with a new sound not kelly and pink sound, a new pop album with songs for just britney. like they use to do..I am sure that i would be a sucsess, but i guess it never would happen again..She did wrong when the album in the zone was out, and it would never be like "baby one" "OOps" or the "britney album".. Sorry britney i think many people out there want to see the old britney with a really new great pop sound......
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Linda

Pop isn't as big right now as it used to be...

I mean I would love nothing more than for brit to work with max and rami again...
but its not going to happen...

Pop isn't her sound ,, r'n'b is..
even when she was making the first 2 albums,,,, she always said that pop musicwasn't really her sound.. she liked r'n'b better... and i kinda agree with her

ahmed

i don't agree with u r&b is not britney sound and even if she said that then she is wrong,but she said that she is FUNKY and that mean she can accept any thing that has beat she dance to, and i think britney should erase the bad girl image she created in the last few years at least in music cuz its really getting ugly when she mix sexuality with music its really ugly and thats why i wanted max martin to be on her come back album cuz he is the only one (in my opinion)that can bring the old britney back

turnaround

What I generally wonder is that if Britney will ever do a tour again, what will she do with all the old Cheiron hits?

I can't imagine her doing "Oops" anymore, what do you think?

And I liked it..

Rebecca

She would have to do some of the Cheiron, her fans would expect it. She would have to do Oops! and Baby One More Time. She can't just erase her first 3 albums from her concert. The arrangements would probably be changed or something.

Rebecca

Quote from: Linda on September 06, 2007, 07:45:47 PM

I mean I would love nothing more than for brit to work with max and rami again...

even when she was making the first 2 albums,,,, she always said that pop musicwasn't really her sound.. she liked r'n'b better... and i kinda agree with her

I agree with that, r n b is more popular. Her new song is a current sound.
However, I think Max and Rami could definitely write an r n b sound - better

turnaround

Yes exactly!
RnB is sadly the way to go, but Max and Rami would give it a special flavour with nice melodies I am sure.

Doing great beats is one thing, but what I think is lacking many american producers are the melodies and hooklines!
And I liked it..

ahmed

i agree with what u said about american producers,and even all over britney career all her successful hits are by european producers baby, oops, toxic everytime,etc and i will wait and see anyway maybe there is a surprise

Tiiger

Remember what made her popular! It surely wasn't "I'm a Slave 4 U" or "Me Against the Music".  :-X
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Linda

Quote from: ahmed on September 06, 2007, 10:18:55 PM
i don't agree with u r&b is not britney sound and even if she said that then she is wrong,but she said that she is FUNKY and that mean she can accept any thing that has beat she dance to, and i think britney should erase the bad girl image she created in the last few years at least in music cuz its really getting ugly when she mix sexuality with music its really ugly and thats why i wanted max martin to be on her come back album cuz he is the only one (in my opinion)that can bring the old britney back

I'd rather the new britney than the old one.. although I did prefer her first two albums...
and i love the idea of her mixing sexuality with music..its different... and sex sells doesn't it?

Linda

Quote from: Rebecca on September 07, 2007, 01:17:44 AM
Quote from: Linda on September 06, 2007, 07:45:47 PM

I agree with that, r n b is more popular. Her new song is a current sound.
However, I think Max and Rami could definitely write an r n b sound - better

yes the defeintly could... !

Linda

Quote from: turnaround on September 07, 2007, 12:55:47 AM
What I generally wonder is that if Britney will ever do a tour again, what will she do with all the old Cheiron hits?

I can't imagine her doing "Oops" anymore, what do you think?

well i beleive she'll do a new tour simular to the onyx hotel tour...
she didn't erase the old cheiron hits then but she did use them with different remixes and stuff...

princessofegypt

Nothing out in the mainstream in recent times is even true r&b. It's sort of sad that's what "r&b" has come to and what people consider r&b. And Britney certainly never has done r&b music.

She's still doing "pop", (and always will) but what's popular these days is different from 7 years ago. Gimme More is playing it safe & as "pop(ular)" as you can get right now, in my opinion. I know what you guys mean by pop though. She's never going back to the bubblegum pop. Britney does whatever sells & is happening at the moment, and so of course she's going to work with the latest hit-makers instead of doing the kind of music that she started out with & gained success with. Britney has no voice to fall back on so she can't easily experiment with different styles of music, so I wouldn't expect anything but current crap like "Gimme More". She's just a trend-hopper. That's the only way she can stay relevant musically.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: princessofegypt on September 07, 2007, 07:34:46 PM
Nothing out in the mainstream in recent times is even true r&b. It's sort of sad that's what "r&b" has come to and what people consider r&b. And Britney certainly never has done r&b music.

She's still doing "pop", (and always will) but what's popular these days is different from 7 years ago. Gimme More is playing it safe & as "pop(ular)" as you can get right now, in my opinion. I know what you guys mean by pop though. She's never going back to the bubblegum pop. Britney does whatever sells & is happening at the moment, and so of course she's going to work with the latest hit-makers instead of doing the kind of music that she started out with & gained success with. Britney has no voice to fall back on so she can't easily experiment with different styles of music, so I wouldn't expect anything but current crap like "Gimme More". She's just a trend-hopper. That's the only way she can stay relevant musically.
I agree with every single word you've written!ah man! actually Britney will never go back again to whwere she once started...she does and will do what sells more and will never do the POP that we used to hear from her she is not going to that road again not even close to it...so let's try to be fans for the producers and that's it!