• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

SACHA BARON COHEN, Aiii...

Started by ®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ, June 02, 2007, 12:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

®a|ÑßØw÷¢H!LÐ

ENTSCHULDIGUNG BIDDE! *LMAO*

I decided to dedicate a thread to my favourite comedian - Sacha Baron Cohen, rather know as Ali G. Aiii.
Any fans around?

I think he's one of the most talented comedians ever. The way he changes from one charakter to another, it's just amazing. I laugh my friend off everytime I'm watching his show. My favourite charakter of him is definetly Brüno, the gay austrian reporter!

"Being gay is the new coolest thing!!" *rofl*

Of course Borat is also awesome, NIIIICE. But I think he became "too famous" lately, I need some time off of him. *lol*

From now on, I'll quote from his book now & then, it's called "Da Gospel According To Ali G". Anyone read it?

Rebecca

I'm a fan too - but not a huge fan - I didn't see Borat, mostly because there was so much promotion I felt I had seen the movie already and so didn't go and see it - though my Dad loved it then bought the Dvd so maybe I will watch it one day.

I really liked the Ali G series - i really liked the Austrian reporter - very funny!!

turnaround

I really wanna see the movie, and I enjoyed the discussion he did as Ali G with serious people.

Borat was also always funny but I feel so embarrassed for the other people while watching it. ;)
And I liked it..