• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

WE ARE BACK!

Started by turnaround, November 14, 2013, 09:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Hey guys,
sorry for unannounced downtime - we had problems with our host - we had to change server plans and so the directories on the webserver changed.

We could restore everything . Thanks to technical admin BennyJ for helping out!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please post if there are any problems!

In case you have some problems displaying avatars please try to hit F5 (Reload)!

Thanks
And I liked it..

georg_e

No problem, thank you Turnaround!!

Joshua

Yes, thanks Turnaround... my brain didn't quite know what to do without my forum fix last night haha! :D

georg_e

Turnaround, I tried posting the link to the Dr. Luke article, but says "Service Temporarily Unavailable" when I hit "Post". It takes regular type, but rejects the link.  F5 didn't work either......

turnaround

Oh that's weird. I haven't experienced that problem. Sorry for that.

Does it say the same with every link you try to post?
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on November 15, 2013, 07:05:00 PM
Oh that's weird. I haven't experienced that problem. Sorry for that.

Does it say the same with every link you try to post?
Interesting......I tried another random link  (NYTimes.com) as a test, and it worked fine.  Doesn't like the link for imgur.com...too bad, cuz you can read it on there without downloading......

Rebecca

Thanks Turnaround! and Benny J!

Feelgoodlies

Thanks  Turnaround and Benny J. I always visit this site since I registered.

turnaround

george, the problem with the links should be gone now. :)
And I liked it..

georg_e

Quote from: turnaround on November 18, 2013, 07:13:35 PM
george, the problem with the links should be gone now. :)
FIXED! :D  I tested it our in "Other music......" section, thanks.