• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

URGENT:WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR FORUM?

Started by musicgeeker, November 22, 2013, 09:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicgeeker

Guys, www.swedishsongs.de is experiencing major trouble because 4 of our new members have flooded the forum promoting some drugs and gay-dating sites. Affected sub-forums were Studios, Sounds, Vocals and Tech-Talk, and A Side Productions, Maratone, TheLocation, Planet Six, Meriola, Kinglet Studios, Lighthouse Studios etc. in The Songwriters section and even Members-only forum. We have to solve this and we need to ban those forumers.

turnaround

Oh yes, how annoying.

I switched the registration to "admin approval" - so in the meantime we can clean up and I will make the CAPTCHAS stronger.

So the bots have a harder time soon.

Sorry for inconvenience
And I liked it..

turnaround

I also switched on a verification test

"Post count under which users must pass verification to make a post"

Until 3 posts we need to verify posts.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, those spammers were the worst ever!

thanks Turnaround for changing the registration and other verification things, hopefully that will prevent them coming back.

turnaround

Thanks Rebecca!
We have this forum for quite a while now but such a flood of spammers we never experienced.
And I liked it..