• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Hello from the UK!

Started by SteveZack, January 23, 2014, 08:53:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveZack

Hi everyone!

How's it going, I'm Steve :) an aspiring songwriter and music producer from the UK.

I'm a huge Max and Dr Luke fan, and I can't believe I've only just found this forum (I don't know where I've been :/)!

Anyway, this forum looks brilliant so I just thought I'd say hi :)

turnaround

Welcome! Great to have you here.

Which genre are your own songs and productions? Feel free to share samples to get reviews from our experts. :)
And I liked it..

Axel

hi Steve
welcome aboard. Good to see that I wasn't the only one who lived under a rock for so long. ;)
cheers
Alex

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Raul_esp

Welcome to the forum Steve!  :D

SteveZack

Hi Turnaround, I try to make music in a few different genres, mainly pop/r'n'b/hip-hop and dance. Pop is my favourite by far though so thanks I'm definitely up for sharing my music for some feedback, but right now I'm very shy as I really need to work on my mixing before going public! Watch this space though!

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome guys :)

ShockdioN

hey Mate !
welcome !!
yahhh maaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

turnaround

And I liked it..

DesignAlpha

Hello, I am from Los Angeles and  I am new in this forum.