• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

SMTMOBL instrumental

Started by ferser1, September 23, 2014, 11:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferser1

Dont know if this is the right place to post, but i am dying to find the stereo instrumental of Show me the meaning of being lonely

I already have the mono version with a vocal layer(chorus), but a stereo clean without vocals would be the best thing i ever have

Are you guys aware of such version, if there is, please please please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :)

Thank you

cheironlover

I've been looking for that too, so strange you brought that up.

ferser1

IMHO the best bsb arrangement, i just wonder why some instrumentals are officially released and some not. And then there are some mono instrumentals with backing vocals and non oficiallty released instrumentals(Shape of my heart, I want it that way afaik), i  believe these were leaked?

Could we just ask Max to give the instrumental, how does that work actually?

B Steady

Quote from: backgammonfiend on November 29, 2016, 04:20:26 PM
you needn't worry about it anymore, I have it now. Check my instrumentals thread at the end of the month.

Major Key Alert
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..