• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Daughtry's new single=Max Martin

Started by LJ, November 27, 2007, 08:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJ

If someone has already posted about this you guys are free to remove this :) But yrd I saw Daughtry in concert (they ROCKED btw) and Chris said they'll be releasing "Feels Like Tonight" as the next single! I was sooooooooo happy. I mean, I pretty much love any song Max does, but this song is my favorite one in years (or favorite one, ever). It's so awesome! In the concert however, they had speeded it up a little so the drums weren't as cool as they are on the album. Well, the drums are always cool.. but I just love how they sound in this song, so I wanted it to be like that. Either way... I think this is awesome!!!

Rebecca

wow thanks Linda! that is fantastic news. I've been wondering if they would release that. So exciting, it should do really well.

I also saw Daughtry a few months ago - yeah, he was awesome and the crowd loved Feels Like Tonight, most people knew all the words.

Alex Martin

Feels like tonight is one of my new favourite martin's song.

Markus1981

Love Daughtry and love Feels Like Tonight. A great choice for a single. I hope they work with Max on their second album and do a few tracks with him instead of just one.

turnaround

And I liked it..

LJ

Quote from: turnaround on December 30, 2007, 09:35:58 AM
Release date is January 4th!
Weeeeiiii :)
It's only in the US right? Or it's in Europe too? I think he said in the concert that it was in the US and I'm not sure it's the next one in Sweden... though I really hope it is.

turnaround

I think that's only in the US so far.

In the radios here I heard "It's not over" lately.
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

In the italian radios I heard HOME and this is the second single after it's not Over in ITALY.

Out

I was afraid they won't release it as a single. Oh, my! Daughtry released so many singles from this album.
Though radio stations in Russia play only It's Not Over, but Daughtry is well-known here.
By the way few weeks ago I've got an idea that Idol-2006 in different countries gave the world three quite successful rock mail participants, 2 of them even won the Idols, and all of them became internationaly popular and worked with Cheiron authors. I mean Fagervall, Daughtry and Regner. I'm sure if we'll mix songs from these three albums and will give them to person who never heard these guys they won't manage to differ these songs by performer :) 2007 became more female and pop for Idol successful participants.

Alex Martin

Alex Martin