• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

DNCE - album "DNCE", current single "Kissing Strangers"

Started by j.fco.morales, September 15, 2015, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

@nanofives: Interesting, why don't you count the MKTO song?  :)

"Toothbrush" is very Shellback-ish.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on May 19, 2016, 08:37:36 AM

"Toothbrush" is very Shellback-ish.

Haha oh yes!
BRILLIANT EP! Just bought/discovered it.
Jinx is definitely the very best song.
Vila i frid Dag

nanofives

We have yet to see a song written by Shellback and Ilya, although they produced together.

I don't count the MKTO because: It's a song from the middle of the album strangely, it doesn't like something max did, it's like they've thrown Max name over there, it isn't even a main single (just promotional), and it's the only song that Max did with Rami between 2006 and today. It's just my opinion because if we don't count just that one song, then now it has been 10 years without Max and Rami.

B Steady

Pay My Rent is soooo groovy and catchy - that chorus!!!
the verses sound a lot like FutureSex/LoveSound :D
the whole song is quite JTish :)

José / turnaround: could you please change the thread title to a more general one so that one can find the thread easier?

Vila i frid Dag

melodicmoonlight

A new registered track with Rami as co-writer:

Truthfully Kristoffer Fogelmark, Joe Jonas, Albin Nedler, Justin Tranter & Rami Yacoub

nanofives

The full length album is coming, Nov 18th and it includes the song Rami produced (as he said on twitter), I'm really excited for this. I'm hoping to see a lot more Wolf Cousins' songs.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Their new single should be out sometime soon I think.

Khan9898

Seems that Rami Yacoub is part of the new DNCE single per his Instagram post today

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKwPBL-gd2U/?taken-by=theramiyacoub&hl=en

turnaround

Yes:

JONAS/FOGELMARK/NEDLER/YACOUB/TRANTER
And I liked it..

Polarmachine

turnaround

And I liked it..

nanofives

Nice sound, a little bit redundant comparing their previous works. It's very catchy, I can't seem to identify how much input did Rami have over there.
I'm curious to see how sounds the songs that joe jonas wrote with the struts

uberweiss

Chorus is really grating. This is way weaker than anything on the EP and has no hit potential.

B Steady

They use the CSTF bassline, rhythm- and sound-wise ???
Vila i frid Dag