• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

BSB - It's Gotta Be You synth stabs

Started by emjay, January 26, 2016, 12:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

emjay

I tweaked and improved that synth/piano stab sound for you to hear. The focus is on the synth, the drums are a placeholder. I created this sound using mostly Nexus 2. It's just missing that digi wah arpeggio every two bars and of course, the orch hits, for which there seems to be no great way of achieving these without the originals.

https://soundcloud.com/synthstrumental/igby-chorus-synth/s-fDN6N

Enjoy

Tano87

How u got that? U have stems? Or is it something filtered?

emjay

Quote from: Tano87 on February 01, 2016, 09:50:15 AM
How u got that? U have stems? Or is it something filtered?

It's neither. I made it from scratch. Some sawtooths, synth bass, octaved piano and some trumpet to make the stab sound and then  strings + pad.

Tano87

How Exactly do u re-create the piano?!
How many octave do u use and from where do u start?
It sound very cheiron.

emjay

Quote from: Tano87 on February 03, 2016, 08:52:45 AM
How Exactly do u re-create the piano?!
How many octave do u use and from where do u start?
It sound very cheiron.

I'm using logic pro for this, it's piano from nexus2 and three synths I made in Zebra. I also used electric guitar.

Thanks!

Tano87

Okay thanks...
I really like the sound of the piano ubder the other stuff...it Also sounds very compressed like the one used in What Makes You Beautiful.

Tano87

I would exchange or pay for them!!
Let me know if u have anything.

I know that One Direction have piano octave attacks because I have some elements from their pro tools session.

emjay

Quote from: Tano87 on February 03, 2016, 04:07:41 PM
I would exchange or pay for them!!
Let me know if u have anything.

I know that One Direction have piano octave attacks because I have some elements from their pro tools session.

I would pay good money for them too. I wish I had some of them at least. It was someone on the Breatheheavy forum who had them supposedly. I did a google search for millennium stems and her post came up saying she had them, but I asked and she told me she had to ask someone if she could send, then she said she couldn't, and edited her post. Could be lying, but it's pretty specific, and she apparently has a lot of rare stems?

Tano87

emjay

Quote from: Tano87 on February 04, 2016, 08:30:12 AM
So you're on BH. I'm on BB...

I'm not "on" BH. I've posted maybe once. It was all about trying to PM that person who claims to have those bsb millennium stems.

Speaking of PMs, please check yours