• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The Weeknd feat. Daft Punk - Starboy from Album Starboy

Started by turnaround, September 22, 2016, 11:26:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

First, my name's not "baby", second i wasn't f***ng talking about lyrics. Thanks !!!

nanofives

Quote from: j.fco.morales on November 28, 2016, 06:04:58 PM
You know? I don't think Luke is hiding.
I think he's doing business with Prescription.
The only collaborators that Luke can count on today are R. City, Cirkut and his Kemosabe's artists... But the Theron brothers only released one collab with luke (and hopefully 2 with fergie) and then they worked with the monsterz for meghan, then it's the first time Cirkut worked alone, Becky G didn't work with Luke in this whole year and Max either in two years.
I think Luke is slowly dying, and he didn't even make hits in the last 2 years.
Don't get me wrong, I think that sucks but It's hard to deny that his career it's ruined.

B Steady

Quote from: nanofives on November 30, 2016, 02:21:36 AM
I think Luke is slowly dying, and he didn't even make hits in the last 2 years.

Locked Away
Ain't Your Mama

@José what did you want to say with these eyes rollin after "Rockin"?
Loved your Oops!...I Did It Again reference hahahaha. Unfortunately george got butthurt from it.
Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on December 06, 2016, 01:11:29 PM
Locked Away
Ain't Your Mama

@José what did you want to say with these eyes rollin after "Rockin"?
Loved your Oops!...I Did It Again reference hahahaha. Unfortunately george got butthurt from it.

I could have a whole conversation over Max+collaborators lyrics.
I absolutely adore Rockin, love the sound design.

Michael Jackson would be proud.