• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2017 Grammy Awards (US)

Started by gm33, December 06, 2016, 04:14:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

2017 Grammy nominations are in!
https://www.grammy.com/nominees

Max Martin is nominated for 4 Grammy Awards in 3 categories

Album Of The Year

25 - Adele
Danger Mouse, Samuel Dixon, Paul Epworth, Greg Kurstin, Max Martin, Ariel Rechtshaid, Shellback, The Smeezingtons & Ryan Tedder, producers; Julian Burg, Austen Jux Chandler, Cameron Craig, Samuel Dixon, Tom Elmhirst, Declan Gaffney, Serban Ghenea, John Hanes, Jan Holzner, Michael Ilbert, Chris Kasych, Greg Kurstin, Charles Moniz, Liam Nolan, Alex Pasco, Mike Piersante, Ariel Rechtshaid, Rich Rich, Dave Schiffman & Matt Wiggins, engineers/mixers; Tom Coyne & Randy Merrill, mastering engineers
Label: XL Recordings/Columbia Records

Best Song Written For Visual Media

Can't Stop The Feeling!
Max Martin, Shellback & Justin Timberlake, songwriters (Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, Zooey Deschanel, Walt Dohrn, Ron Funches, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Christopher Mintz-Plasse & Kunal Nayyar)
Track from: Trolls
Label: Villa40/RCA Records; Publisher(s): Tennman Tunes admin. by Universal Music-Z Tunes LLC/ MXM Music admin. by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, Inc./DWA Songs

Just Like Fire
Oscar Holter, Max Martin, P!nk & Shellback, songwriters (P!nk)
Track from: Alice Through The Looking Glass
Label: RCA Records/Walt Disney Records; Publisher(s): EMI Blackwood Music, Inc./P!nk Inside Publishing/MXM Music admin. by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, Inc./Wolf Cousins/WB Music Corp. o/b/o Warner/Chappell Music Scandinavia/Lionheart Music/Walt Disney Music Company/Wonderland Music Company, Inc.

Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical

Max Martin
• Can't Stop The Feeling! (Justin Timberlake) (S) • Dangerous Woman (Ariana Grande) (S) • Into You (Ariana Grande) (S) • Just Like Fire (P!nk) (T) • Rise (Katy Perry) (S) • Send My Love (To Your New Lover) (Adele) (S) • Side To Side (Ariana Grande Featuring Nicki Minaj) (T)

(For this award he's up against Benny Blanco, Greg Kurstin, Nineteen85 and Ricky Reed)

Shellback is nominated for 3.

Show is Feb. 12, 2017.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

j.fco.morales

Quote from: bugmenot on December 06, 2016, 04:44:01 PM
Definitely 25 + CTTF.

Kurstin will be Producer.

Greg is a genius, hope he wins!

gm33

I think it will be close between Max and Greg!
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

wonderful news!
I think for sure CSTF. Can Max win a second time?
maybe it will be Greg

B Steady

POTY should go to Ali Payami - only for Touch It.
Vila i frid Dag

Polarmachine

Out of those I think Benny Blanco has a chance with his Bieber and Selena stuff. Kurstin might take it though with Adele.

bugmenot

Grammy Seating Chart

Kurstin is sitting right in front of the stage, Adele will win.

Max Martin and Shellback is far far away, I don't like what it means.
(three rows above Sia, right)

I can't find Timberlake at all

gm33

Max and Shellback just won!!!!

WINNER
Can't Stop The Feeling!
Max Martin, Shellback & Justin Timberlake, songwriters
Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, Zooey Deschanel, Walt Dohrn, Ron Funches, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Christopher Mintz-Plasse & Kunal Nayyar)
Track from: Trolls Label: Villa40/RCA Records; Publisher(s): Tennman Tunes admin. by Universal Music-Z Tunes LLC/ MXM Music admin. by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, Inc./DWA Songs

nanofives

So happy for max and shellback!!
I've just noticed that in the photo of the seats there's Ari Levine from The Smeezingtons, I thought that bruno replaced him with chris brody brown to reform his production group to Shampoo Press & Curl, they are all sit together, lol.

gm33

Max lost Producer of the Year. Went to Greg Kurstin.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: gm33 on February 13, 2017, 12:32:29 AM

I'm so happy for him!

turnaround

Please post all videos and pictures related to Max. I hope lots of people made photos for instagram.
And I liked it..

nanofives

Quote from: gm33 on February 13, 2017, 12:32:29 AM
Congrats to Greg, he deserved it.

gm33

Congrats to Max and Shellback on winning TWO GRAMMYS of the three they were nominated for. Max did not win Producer of the Year (congrats Greg Kurstin!, but he and Shellback won Album of the Year for the second-straight year, which is simply incredible. Also happy the vastly underrated Serban Ghenea picks up another Grammy as well.

Album Of The Year

25 - Adele
Danger Mouse, Samuel Dixon, Paul Epworth, Greg Kurstin, Max Martin, Ariel Rechtshaid, Shellback, The Smeezingtons & Ryan Tedder, producers; Julian Burg, Austen Jux Chandler, Cameron Craig, Samuel Dixon, Tom Elmhirst, Declan Gaffney, Serban Ghenea, John Hanes, Jan Holzner, Michael Ilbert, Chris Kasych, Greg Kurstin, Charles Moniz, Liam Nolan, Alex Pasco, Mike Piersante, Ariel Rechtshaid, Rich Rich, Dave Schiffman & Matt Wiggins, engineers/mixers; Tom Coyne & Randy Merrill, mastering engineers
Label: XL Recordings/Columbia Records

Can't Stop The Feeling!
Max Martin, Shellback & Justin Timberlake, songwriters
(Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Gwen Stefani, James Corden, Zooey Deschanel, Walt Dohrn, Ron Funches, Caroline Hjelt, Aino Jawo, Christopher Mintz-Plasse & Kunal Nayyar)
Track from: Trolls
Label: Villa40/RCA Records; Publisher(s): Tennman Tunes admin. by Universal Music-Z Tunes LLC/ MXM Music admin. by Kobalt Songs Music Publishing, Inc./DWA Songs

bugmenot

3 sec video  of James Corden kicking Max Martin out of his chair at the Grammys

Let's rob Getty Images a little bit.

Max Martin Shellback Grammy 2017