• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin sounds

Started by nznexus, December 12, 2016, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

The last one doesn't really sound like the String Wheel

nznexus

Quote from: Tano87 on December 12, 2016, 11:49:26 AM
The last one doesn't really sound like the String Wheel

have you heard string wheel?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Tano87

Yep it was posted in this board

nznexus

nznexus

someone knows any more signature sounds?

;D

Tano87

Tekno Hit 1/2/3 and it's reverse (which I don't remember the name of the patch).

Andreasl1984

Find the damn organ pluck!! Used in every Cheiron song, from Britney, to Bsb, Jessica folcker, etc etc.
Anyone found it? I've searched in Best Services vol 1-4, at least i didn't hear it. Someone said it sounds like Roland to me on a forum. Got pretty much every synth (kontakt samples) that Cheiron used and it's nowhere to be found, or i was deafh.
And no it's not "just a standard organ" no organ sounds remotely similar to that, that i've heard anyway.

Tano87

That is not an organ that is just a pad and it is in EMU Vintage Keys Plus. The name of the patch is called String Wheel.
I've searched all around the web but no one sampled it.
Just one persone here did it but you need to work on it to make it sound good as we know

nznexus

i just wonder why anyone would like these old sounds now?

Tano87

Because since we love that era we would like to play with music using those old sounds.

Tano87

Also I don't understand why u're asking after all the old instrumentation that u have.