• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

2017 Academy Awards (Oscars) (US)

Started by gm33, January 24, 2017, 05:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gm33

Max Martin and Karl Johan Schuster (Shellback) are nominated for an Oscar!

Original Song
"Audition (The Fools Who Dream)," from "La La Land," music by Justin Hurwitz, lyric by Benj Pasek and Justin Paul; "Can't Stop the Feeling!" from "Trolls," music and lyric by Justin Timberlake, Max Martin and Karl Johan Schuster; "City of Stars" from "La La Land," music by Justin Hurwitz, lyric by Ben Pasek and Justin Paul; "The Empty Chair" from "Jim: The James Foley Story," music and lyric by J. Ralph and Sting; "How Far I'll Go" from "Moana," music and lyric by Lin-Manuel Miranda.

http://www.oscars.org/oscars/ceremonies/2017

Sunday, February 26, 2017
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Rebecca

This is so exciting! Hopefully this means that Max and Shellback will be in the audience. It is the best song out of this group. However, no doubt a La La Land song will win, who knows why, those songs are totally forgettable.

bugmenot

Oscar Nominees Lunch

Max Martin in the second row, right half. Shellback at the very right. Clickable

Second Angle

Shellback, Timberlake, Max Martin yet not mastered red carpet posing

The 89th annual Academy Awards are set on Sunday, Feb. 26.

bugmenot

Let's dress up like it's funerals.

So sad songwriters are underpaid and can't afford pants.

turnaround

Great photos, thank you!

Yeah, Streaming really sucks.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Thank you! I love these photos, especially the big group photo!

bugmenot

There were a video of the Red Carpet walk.

Eyes to the right. And straight head. Everybody to laugh.

melodicmoonlight

They lost to "City of Stars" from La La Land :/

bugmenot

Max Martin Shellback Oscars 2017 photo

*Sabine*

Thanks a lot! Max is even more handsome than JT! :-P Even if just turned 46, it was his BD yesterday! :-D