• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Do You Know Good Music? IQ quiz

Started by bugmenot, April 08, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

j.fco.morales

I made 242.

I don't know a thing about indie bands and hiphop.

nanofives

Damn, Indie bands are so hard, I got a 232.
And some times I had to apply logic based on the voice and a possible reference to the cover and cutting out the ones I knew and leave it most of the times 50:50, lol.

SongsByGROVER

245! The key for the indie bands you've never heard of is to just pick the crappiest looking album cover, lol... worked nearly every time!

j.fco.morales

Quote from: SongsByGROVER on April 10, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
245! The key for the indie bands you've never heard of is to just pick the crappiest looking album cover, lol... worked nearly every time!

HAHAHAHAHA