• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Heart Felt song "All I Know" like old school Backstreet Boys

Started by Neal Sabel, May 12, 2017, 03:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal Sabel

Hi Guys,

Check out this heart felt ballad akin to an old school Backstreet Boys song, "All I Know", with cool Sci-Fi and Manga pics to enjoy.

https://youtu.be/_dkkyrxNAC8

You can get the full version when it's released late 2017, so make a note.

Thanks.

Neal.

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

Neal Sabel

Yeah man it was me, I did the whole thing, production, lyrics, vocals, mixing.  I'm an all rounder. So I figure you liked it, that's cool, you can get it with more Chieron style tracks when I release my next album scheduled for late 2017, seriously there are going to be some "crazy" tunes on it.  I'll keep you posted.  Just when I thought no one cared... a glimmer  :)

B Steady

Quote from: Neal Sabel on May 17, 2017, 08:38:27 PM
Yeah man it was me, I did the whole thing, production, lyrics, vocals, mixing.  I'm an all rounder. So I figure you liked it, that's cool, you can get it with more Chieron style tracks when I release my next album scheduled for late 2017, seriously there are going to be some "crazy" tunes on it.  I'll keep you posted.  Just when I thought no one cared... a glimmer  :)

You're a bigger troll than nznexus ever could be.
Vila i frid Dag

cheironlover

Quote from: Neal Sabel on May 17, 2017, 08:38:27 PM

I admit you did do a good job on it. I still have a lot yet to learn.

Neal Sabel

Because I don't "conform" to everyone else's opinion make me a troll, why can't I say what I feel is truthful and honest, why do I have to try and be the guy that pleases everyone.  F*** that! A little tip, you can be a people pleaser all of your life and then realise that you've spent so much time trying to please people that you're own happiness and goals go down the toilet.  But you will just call me a troll for saying that, because you don't wanna hear something truthful, no let's all live in the "matrix" where everything is made of sugar and honey, let's not hear any hard facts or something real, no only trolls like me say s*** like that. 

I'm only on this forum for one reason, to reach out to people who love Chieron and can appreciate great cheiron style and inspired music  which I undoubtedly have, I'm not hear to win the popular vote, so second that :).

"I admit you did do a good job on it. I still have a lot yet to learn."

Thanks for your kind and honest comment, to get even half a sound that can be comparable to Cheiron takes immense work and a sound that is nurtured over many years.  If you desire to get there and put the time in your music to be original and unique, then you can, that's the secret  :)

The new album will be released earlier than expected - for Cheiron fans that actually care.  The rest of you don't bother listening to it, because it's just troll music right  :).