• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Your fave things about a Max Martin song

Started by *Sabine*, September 15, 2008, 04:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: OverPop on July 02, 2010, 10:54:24 PM
Quote from: klukan on July 02, 2010, 09:52:11 AM
Quote from: cheironlover on July 02, 2010, 05:45:27 AM
Darn rite about the counter choruses.

The Cheiron guys themselves called it a "B-hook" I read somewhere..

Yeah, and my favourite one is on Get Another Boyfriend (BSB), after the break, B-hook, chorus and then both together.  ;D

yess , THIS IS AMAZING! , i love too the b-hook of ''the answer to our life'' and of ''oops i did it again''.

JackSnr

Previously the slow down and the subtle piano in the bridges.
Now, however, i love the new pre-choruses that Max has been doing. Like the really drawn out "R you in?" and "U could travel the world" lines followed by the short "livin in sin is the new thing" and "nothing comes close to the golden coast" I love his pre-choruses. They add so much energy.

Izalightblue

Quote from: JackSnr on July 14, 2010, 09:37:26 AM
Previously the slow down and the subtle piano in the bridges.
Now, however, i love the new pre-choruses that Max has been doing. Like the really drawn out "R you in?" and "U could travel the world" lines followed by the short "livin in sin is the new thing" and "nothing comes close to the golden coast" I love his pre-choruses. They add so much energy.

I really love the '' Are you in'' part too, also 3's middle 8 rocks. That's why I have its instrumental part as my ringtone! ;D

Raul_esp

Max is the king of the melodies , i love all the melodics parts he makes , verses , brigdes , choruses , middles 8 , b-hook , etc..
But specially i love the b-hook of the classic cheiron songs .

cheironlover